35-60 11th St
Long Island City, NY 11106

Niforos Corner

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Deli, Soups

Niforos Corner is a Sandwiches, Deli, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Not good they stole my $10.refused to serve me kept my cash bunch of low life scumbag thieves"
"under construction"
"Went in to get arizona iced tea.that was too hard for these creeps to understand. They were mouthing off to me saying they are all bitches"
Cons
"Ypu get what you get, you can't get upset. You just move on."
"Jailtime For owner.i have freedom of speech they dont seem to understand this"
"we are only serving yankee bean blackboy soup today"
"They could all die.then life would be grand on 36 ave and 11 st once again.maybe a tornado?"
Comments
"Do not go in here these are.losers nuts case pedophile white trash from greece."
"buy any sandwich get a free can of soda or free soup."
"Dont ever eat here.owner is severly retarded.all his mexican employees have intercourse with his wife in the cellar,yet he blames me? I have ni interest with her. She is fat."
  • 1/13/2021

A dining patron from Long Island City, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Ypu get what you get, you can't get upset. You just move on.
  • 2/07/2014

A Sandwiches chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Jailtime For owner.i have freedom of speech they dont seem to understand this
    Comments
    Do not go in here these are.losers nuts case pedophile white trash from greece.
  • 8/28/2013

A dining patron from Flushing, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/18/2013

Niforosc tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Niforosc didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    under construction
    Cons
    we are only serving yankee bean blackboy soup today
    Comments
    buy any sandwich get a free can of soda or free soup.
    Sandwich-300x200

niforosc photo

niforosc

Astoria, OR

If you dont like the way we run the show stay away

We have no tolerance for low lives. We are here to make money and expect tips, even if we bring it out to your car. If you do not feel comfortable eating here you dont have to come here any more. My brother speaks almost no ingwish is why he grunts and stares. I feel its Ok for him to take $10 from some one he refused to seve just to teach this person not to come back any mor. It makes sense to us. Why should we serve you if we dont wish to bring it out to your vehicle and you come inside? So yes he came out got in the customers face and started to hump the customer to show him the customer was a bitch and not myself. So customer pushed him away and dropped his $10.MY husband/ brother decided to step on the money and kick the customers camera bag, breaking the camera inside. Then my husband took the $10 from the ground and kept it as a souvenir .Whats wrong with that. id like to know , cause here we go again. Before spitting was the option but once you come in we will get you. Ok we admit , we did notice his leg was in a cast so what? made it easier to catch up to him , haha

WE AT NIFOROS CORNER JERK OFF IN SPERN SOUP USE REAL LIVE SPERM - JERKOFF SOUP at Niforos Corner

JERKOFF SOUP

It is very very good.

policedept photo

policedept

Enfield, CT

Warning, Don't eat here

I can’t believe this is even a real restaurant. I saw this question on yahoo answers..( http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130428060843AA0seCb ) and then saw the review here. If this is true, I sure this restaurant will be out of business in no time, if not, a complaint filed with the BBB should be made immediately from the person who was physically assaulted here.

niforoscorner photo

niforoscorner

Astoria, NY

they spit in food if they don't like you that sux

if your looking to pick up a sandwich from a place that not only give your cheap american cheese when they charge you for cheddar. OMG!!!! I have seen them with my own eyes spit in customers cup. disgusting. i wanted to vomit ,yucko guys. not just mixing up cheese but gave me a boloney sandwich instead of turkey is pretty lame. there excuse was so sorry new guy is from mexico and real stupid. and they still wanted a tip.

ALL EYES ON YOU FOR STEALING $10 JACK ASSES - yankee bean soup at Niforos Corner

yankee bean soup

omg comments from this loser place is unheard of. they have no class and explain its because their inglish is poor. you will be poor soon to match no worries there . you guys have no class. i hear you over charge, demand 20% tips or you get revenge with spit. no one should ever order from a place like you guys. i refuse to buy hows that?is that good for you? i think thats better.

1/25/2021

A dining patron from Astoria, NY tried Applebee's in Astoria.

1/13/2021

A diner from Long Island City, NY tried Niforos Corner, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Ypu get what you get, you can't get upset. You just move on.
11/02/2020

A Cafe chowhound from US tried Nelly's Place in Astoria.

9/17/2020

A dining patron from GA tried Juniors Cafe in Long Island City.

7/06/2020

A Thai chowhound from New York, NY tried Tuk Tuk in Hunters Point.

5/17/2020

An Italian chowhound from US tried Rocco's Italian Sausages in Long Island City, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Just a place to eat n run connected to Home Depot
5/05/2020

A diner from Corona, NY tried Jackson Avenue Steakhouse in Hunters Point.

11/22/2019

A BBQ food lover from Flushing, NY tried John Brown Smokehouse in Astoria.

7/10/2019

A diner from Boron, CA tried Merit's Deli.

5/17/2019

A Pasta chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried The Good Fellas Pizzeria of Lic in Long Island City.

Sandwiches Niforos Mafia Deli

Pizza in Astoria-Long Island City

Van Dam Diner

Diner in Sunny Side

Niforos Corner  Restaurant Reviews

Niforos Corner is located near the cities of Rybnik, Sunnyside, Kips Bay, Greenpoint, and Manhattan.
People found this by searching for: Niforos Deli Long Island Citi, Niforos Cornor Menu, Niforos Deli Astoria Ny, Niforos Deli, Niforos Corner Long Island City, Niforos Long Island City, Niforos Long Island City Fullmenu, Niforos New Menu, and Niforos Corner.