2200 Beatties Ford Rd

Niki's Food Shop

Neighborhoods: Lincoln Heights
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Best grits in town"
"Best food ive every ate"
"Best grilled chicken in Charlotte."
"They burnt my pork chops and when I presented what they served me back they informed me that they do not make food over and they do not refund. So basically they were forcing me to eat the burnt mess coveted with gross and eggs. "
Cons
"Owner can be rude so metimes"
"They answered the phone for orders while I was speaking my order and once I got the piece of leather they call pork chops I had to fetch my own condiments from the front counter. If that wad not enough the waitress asked me if I wanted a refill on my drin"
Comments
"They don't stay open late enough....."
"However gave this restaurant these high rating must be used to cafeteria cuisine to view this place anything less than poor is a compliment"
  • 1/27/2017

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/21/2017

An American food lover from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/11/2017

A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/25/2016

A dining patron from Lawrenceville, GA tried it.

• 6/08/2016

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/17/2015

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 10/09/2015

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/13/2015

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/17/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 1/20/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

March 4, 2008

Is this food good?

I have been to Nikki before, but it's not what everybody saying. It's alight. I went for lunch me and some employees. The line were long and the wait time were long as well. My food was not correct at all. I will not eat at Nikki any more.…
December 10, 2007

Best Soul food in Charlotte

I can honestly say this restaurant has the best soul food in Charlotte. The portion sizes are ridiculously large at an incredibly low price. Their services is fast. You can call in and come pick up orders. It's great for breakfast,…

American Lunch Breakfast

Continental in Elizabeth

BLT Steak Charlotte

Steakhouse in First Ward

Niki's Food Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Niki's Food Shop is located near the cities of Mecklenburg County and Clayton Park.
People found this by searching for: Nikki's Restaurant Charlotte, Nikis Food Shop, Nikki Restaurant, Nikki's Restaurant Charlotte Nc, Nikki's On Beatties Ford Rd, Nikki's Food Shop Charlotte Nc, Nikis Restaurant Charlotte Nc, and Nikki's Charlotte Nc Restaurant.