Niki's Food Shop

Neighborhoods: Lincoln Heights
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Best grits in town"
"Best food ive every ate"
"Best grilled chicken in Charlotte."
"They burnt my pork chops and when I presented what they served me back they informed me that they do not make food over and they do not refund. So basically they were forcing me to eat the burnt mess coveted with gross and eggs. "
Cons
"Owner can be rude so metimes"
"They answered the phone for orders while I was speaking my order and once I got the piece of leather they call pork chops I had to fetch my own condiments from the front counter. If that wad not enough the waitress asked me if I wanted a refill on my drin"
Comments
"They don't stay open late enough....."
"However gave this restaurant these high rating must be used to cafeteria cuisine to view this place anything less than poor is a compliment"
March 4, 2008

Is this food good?

I have been to Nikki before, but it's not what everybody saying. It's alight. I went for lunch me and some employees. The line were long and the wait time were long as well. My food was not correct at all. I will not eat at Nikki any more.…
December 10, 2007

Best Soul food in Charlotte

I can honestly say this restaurant has the best soul food in Charlotte. The portion sizes are ridiculously large at an incredibly low price. Their services is fast. You can call in and come pick up orders. It's great for breakfast,…

American Lunch Breakfast

Niki's Food Shop  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/27/2017 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/21/2017 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/11/2017 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/25/2016 A diner from Lawrenceville, GA tried it.

• 6/08/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/17/2015 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 10/09/2015 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/13/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/17/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 1/20/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Niki's Food Shop is located near the cities of Mecklenburg County and Clayton Park.
People found this by searching for: Nikki's Food Shop Charlotte Nc, Nikki Restaurant, Nikis Restaurant Charlotte Nc, Nikki's Charlotte Nc Restaurant, Nikki's On Beatties Ford Rd, Nikis Food Shop, Nikki's Restaurant Charlotte Nc, and Nikki's Restaurant Charlotte.