Nil's Bakery - Cafe'

Cuisine: Bakeries, Greek, Mediterranean

Overall
Pros
"I come to fuquay varina about every 2 months. The thing I look forward to the most is the fresh awesome food at Nils. I hate that they close at 5 pm now but I understand why. "
"Excellent service and food. The chicken salad is outstanding; also, the Reuben."
"Fresh food. Wonderful atmosphere. Sinful Desserts! "
Cons
"close early "
Comments
"Probably my all time favorite restaurant. Everything I've ever eaten there is soooo good. I love the unique flavor of the chicken and the chicken salads are wonderful."
  • 3/01/2018

A Bakeries chowhound from Cary, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    close early
    Comments
  • 5/26/2016

A diner from Sanford, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/10/2016

A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it.

• 5/15/2015

A Bakeries food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 4/17/2015

A Bakeries food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent service and food. The chicken salad is outstanding; also, the Reuben.
  • 11/10/2014

A Bakeries chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/14/2014

A Bakeries chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/21/2014

Pros
    Fresh food. Wonderful atmosphere. Sinful Desserts!
  • 8/11/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

wmiller0611 photo

wmiller0611

Raleigh, NC

Great Place!!!

Great place to and eat!!! Good food, great people, good place to relax and surf the net. Serve breakfast and lunch. For a great place that’s quick and very good-this is it!!!

June 9, 2009

Great bakery

Items are always fresh and service is great. Croissants and lemon bars are our current favorites. Stop by and support a local business in downtown Varina.
January 7, 2009

Good food; Good customer service

Nil's Bakery has great pastries and breakfasts (I love their breakfast bagels!). But what I really enjoy is their customer service. They are always extremely friendly.
January 5, 2009

Scrumptious pastries and cookies!

Need a quick sugar pick-me-up while shopping in downtown Fuquay? Then pop into Nil's on Broad Street. There muffins, pastries, and cookies are delicious. I've enjoyed their cinnamon twists on various occasions, too. Good quality bakery…

Bakeries Greek Mediterranean

Nil's Bakery - Cafe'  Restaurant Reviews

Nil's Bakery - Cafe' is located near the cities of Fuquay Varina and Middle Creek.
People found this by searching for: Nils Bakery Fuquay Varina Nc, Nils Bakery Fuquay Varina, Nil's Bakery Fuquay, Nils Fuquay Varina, Nils Bakery Cafe Fuquay Varina Nc, Nil's Bakery Cafe Fuquay Varina, Nc, Nil's Bakery Cafe, and Nils Bakery.