910 Prospect St
La Jolla, CA 92037-4144

Nine Ten

Neighborhoods: Village
Cuisine: California, Pub Food, Breakfast

Nine Ten is a California, Pub Food, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

kass178 photo

kass178

San Diego, CA

Terrible service

I just visited Nine Ten with some co-workers and was very disappointed in the service. We got there around 12:30 and all 4 of us did the $24 lunch deal, where you get a salad, entree, and dessert. Our server came over, never asked if we wanted something else to drink, took our orders and left. This was at 12:35. At 1:00 we still had not gotten our salads! We needed to be back in the office by 1:30 so we asked if they could speed up our salads and entrees, and box up the desserts since we wouldn’t have time to eat them. We never got an apology from anyone about our food taking so long. They’re salads, I mean all they had to do was throw some lettuce on a plate, not too difficult. Our entrees came out a few minutes later. I had the shrimp risotto, and in my first bite bit into a shell. Other than that, it was tasty, but I would expect better quality from an upscale place like that. They said that some desserts couldn’t be boxed, so they brought out the creme brulee and the chocolate cake while we were still eating our entrees. We tried to scarf down as much of those as we could before we had to leave. Not once did we get an apology for why it took so long for everything. The restaurant wasn’t even busy, there were at least 3 or 4 empty tables around us. I just had higher expectations for a place that charges the prices that they do. I would not go back.

California Pub Food Parking

From CityGrid:

Guests will enjoy the unique seasonal style of "Evolving California Cuisine" with menus dictated by the local harvest.. The restaurant interior is casually elegant with sidewalk tables on Prospect St. The bounty of the sea is also featured with local fish selections and items arriving daily from Hawaii and the North Pacific and Atlantic regions.

Nine Ten  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: 910 Restaurant La Jolla, Restaurants La Jolla, Breakfast La Jolla, World Famous Restaurant Pacific Beach Ca, Nine Ten Menu, Restaurants La Jolla Oysters, Restaurant Guide For La Jolla, Nine Ten Restaurant Week Menu, and Restaurants On San Marcos Blvd In San Marcos Ca.