701 N Milwaukee Ave
Vernon Hills, IL 60061-1556

Nirvana Wine & Grillerie

Cuisine: Indian, Vegan, Wine Bar

Overall
Pros
"I have a dinner with my daughter and I left so disappointed I spend a lot of money and I left hungry and I'm not eating much ,salad no good expensive so small no bread no crackers nothing so I feel like I waste my money not recommend it at all"
"great flights of wine, everything salad is delicious"
  • 6/06/2016

An Indian food lover from Palatine, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/20/2016

Suds tried it and didn't like it.

• 8/29/2015

An Indian food lover from Lake Forest, IL tried it.

• 7/12/2015

An Indian chowhound from Winnetka, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    great flights of wine, everything salad is delicious
  • 11/06/2014

An Indian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/14/2014

Suds photo

Suds

Chicago, IL

No "Nirvana"

The owner only cares about deceiving customers. i.e No pricing on specials. When you order bread check to make sure they are not charging you $1 for the “More Bread” charge. Dan you say your deal is “like McDonalds,” but no happy meal or Nirvana here.

HUNTERBANKS photo

HUNTERBANKS

Vernon Hills, IL

Could be much more.

I went to this restaurant which I have been told the music was excellent and it was, but unfortunately the restaurant was not. Not only was the service poor, but the food was terrible. My wife had the steak kabob which was tough as leather and I had the scallops which had a soapy aftertaste. I emailed the owner and got a verification that it had been opened but no response. This cute place has a lot of potential if the owners cares. FYI most of my friends feel the same way.

You can go to listen to the terrific music, but DO NOT eat anything…

Indian Vegan Wine Bar
Fri 11:00AM - 12:00AM
Mon-Wed 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Tue-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
masscraft photo
masscraft, the Owner, says:

Outstanding Quality – Nirvana procures small-batch wines and menu ingredients sourced from natural, sustainable, biodynamic, and organic producing artisans, farmers, and winemakers, whenever possibleAffordability – We seek the highest quality product at the best possible pricing and pass any savings on to our guests. Nirvana offers exceptional wines at half-off every day. We have established the Nirvana Market, an organic produce collective, and pass savings on to consumers.Integrity – Nirvana food is simple, fresh, honest and founded on relationships. Our cheeses and charcuterie are crafted by award winning artisans, our winemakers" families have farmed the land and planted the grapes, we support farmers and fishermen who work sustainably with the earth.Sharing – Here at Nirvana, we welcome guests into our home with food and wine. The Nirvana staff shares through expert, warm, professional and knowledgeable service.

From CityGrid:

Nirvana Wine & Grillerie  Restaurant Reviews

Nirvana Wine & Grillerie is located near the cities of Indian Creek, Prairie View, Prairieview, Half Day, and Long Grove.
People found this by searching for: Nirvana Vernon Hills Menu, Nirvana Wine And Grillerie, Nirvana Restaurant In Vernon Hills, Nirvana Vernon Hills, Nirvana Resturant Vernonhills Il, Nirvana In Vernon Hills, and Nirvana Restaurant Vernon Hills.