3130 E Madison St
Seattle, WA 98112

Nishino

Neighborhoods: Washington Park
Cuisine: Japanese, Breakfast, Lunch

Nishino is a Japanese, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

ichikoo photo

ichikoo

Seattle, WA

One of the best sushi place (though pricey)

It’s definitely worth going to. I’ve only done specials, like the 3-course-meal-for-$25, the omakase, and the exclusive omakase dinner. But I’ve enjoyed every single dish that came out.

chanman photo

chanman

Bellevue, WA

For serious food eaters. =P

I just recently got back from Hong Kong, and immediately went to this place. I love how friendly the service is and the environment is comfortable. Mainly just want to say I came back for the exclusive omakase and I have photos for it this trip…

My follow-up review for this restaurant. Read my previous review for this restaurant here

xuster photo

xuster

Best Sushi in Seattle

Ok, I know I said that Shiro’s is the best sushi in Seattle but that was before I really re-acquainted myself with Nishino.

I know this sounds obvious but good sushi really depends on two things:
1. Good cut of a fresh piece of fish
2. Sushi rice consistency and taste

In my opinion, Nishino masterfully meets the highest standard for both of these requirements. The cut for each piece of sushi is delicate and leaves you wanting more.

I had the 25-for-25 menu with some additional pieces of nigiri sushi. The added pieces were necessary as the 25-for-25 items are usually not enough to fill your normal hunger level. The nigiri is costly ($5-7 per 2 piece order) but well worth the money.

wallyts photo

wallyts

My favorite restaurant in Seattle

I’ve been here numerous times and it has never disappointed.

One strange moment was seeing Danny Glover eating at a table by the window.

jetleigh photo

jetleigh

sushi for special occasions

Most expensive sushi place in Seattle (aside possible from the new Red Fin downtown which I haven’t been to yet). You dine on white linen and it’s very upscale. Not really my kind of sushi restaurant in terms of if you want to relax and have a little more lively environment. It would be good for a date or romantic dinner. Portions are on the smaller side, but the fish is very fresh, though not noticably more fresh than other slightly less expensive sushi restaurants in Seattle.

Olga photo

Olga

Redmond, WA

Not that good for the amount of money you pay....

Not that good for the amount of money you pay. The sushi is really fresh, but lacks originality. I doubt I’ll be coming back at my will. I can find cheaper sushi places with as fresh sushi as here, I believe.

Absolutely perfect presentation, super high...

Absolutely perfect presentation, super high quality ingredients, fantastic service. As a result, it’s kinda pricey – but – they do usually participate in the 25 for 25 and it’s definitely worth going for that.

The sushi is awesome but I would recommend trying something more than just the sushi, they have some really interesting stuff on the menu. I have never ordered something at Nishino I didn’t really enjoy.

Japanese Madison Park Breakfast

john

Afkny4kxur26djabblkses
jwbnyc

Nishino  Restaurant Reviews

Nishino is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Yelp Nishino Seattle, Expensive Sushi Seattle Washington, Best Expensive Japanese Restaurant Seattle, Nishino Menu, Nishino Madison Park Price For One, Nishino Seattle Menu, Redmond Expensive Sushi, and Nishino Seattle Times Rating.