Nite Train Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Subs

Nite Train Pizza is a Pizza and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Nite Train has amazing pizza, that is always delicious. The prices for the sizes is not bad at all, and they also have quick delivery. The cookies that they have taste great, and I have never had a bad service from Nite Train."
"I mainly order delivery, but they are always fast getting it to me and the pizza is always delicious."
"been getting my own" special crazy" pizza for years. I live out of town so have to drive in about 10 miles. Usually they've been close on wait time - if I have to wait at all. Only complaint is , some cooks are a little skimpy with the toppings. Otherwise"
"Great people great atmosphere and the food is amazing "
Cons
"The only do side that I can personally think of is that sometimes there are too many toppings, and they slide off the pizza. Other than that it is great!"
"I have not had any issues with Nite Train. Service and food quality is awesome!!!!!"
Comments
"I love Nite Train"
"What's really good?!"
nodakfun photo

nodakfun

Minot, ND

HORRIBLE SERVICE!

We ordered some night train pizza last night and were told it would be 35 – 40 minutes for our order, after being on hold for over 5 minutes. Then we called back 50 minutes later to find out where our order was and could hear people in the background saying that pizza was on the shelf for over 20 minutes and NEEDED to be delivered NOW.

I don’t want a pizza that has been on a shelf drying out for 20 minutes, so I asked the guy what the hold up was and i was told with an irritated voice ’THERE’S NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT!’

are you kidding me?! sure there is! DON’T cook the pizza until you know a driver will be around to run it while it’s still fresh, DON’T tell your customers that they will have their food in a time frame you CANNOT commit to, and DON’T take a condescending tone of voice with the people that supply the income to cut you a paycheck each week.

You decided to take a job in customer service, you decided that you would be able to manage a store, and you now are failing miserably at your job and the people that enjoy a pizza from a locally owned store are now ordering franchise generic pizza because they don’t want to deal with your attitude and stupidity.

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM NIGHT TRAIN PIZZA AGAIN!!!

nothing

never received food!

May 27, 2005

Best Pizza In Minot

I've been to quite a few pizza places in my life all over the US and Nite Train is definetely one of the tops. Go for the thick crust and you won't be disapointed.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Subs

Nite Train Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/04/2015 A diner from Minot, ND tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    I love Nite Train
  • 9/10/2015 A diner from Omaha, NE tried it.

• 9/01/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/20/2015 A diner from MN tried it.

• 7/13/2015 A diner from Minot, ND tried it.

• 6/26/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 6/21/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    What's really good?!
  • 4/09/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/30/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 2/26/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Night Train Pizza Menu, Night Train Minot Nd, Night Train Pizza Menu Minot Nd, Nite Train Pizza Minot Menu, Night Train Pizza, Nite Train Pizza, Nite Train Pizza Menu, and Nite Train Pizza Menu Minot Nd.