No 1 Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"The Bourbon chicken was really smoked ham from the local food lion next door. #1 is a no telling what you might be eating "
"Good food"
"Great for take out!"
"Friendly and fast"
Cons
"X"
  • 3/08/2017

A Chinese food lover from Spring Lake, NC tried it.

• 1/08/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/09/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Williamston, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    X
  • 12/09/2016

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/26/2016

A dining patron from Spring Lake, NC tried it.

• 10/07/2016

A dining patron from Greenville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
  • 9/18/2016

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it and liked it.

• 9/17/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Youngsville, NC tried it.

• 9/08/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Louisburg, NC tried it.

• 6/05/2016

A dining patron from Louisburg, NC tried it.

lovelyfoodie photo

lovelyfoodie

Spring Hope, NC

Worst customer service ever

I ordered takeout last Friday 2/13/15 and one of the dishes was sesame chicken. When I got home and served the meal, my family and i discovered there was very little chicken in the sesame chicken. Instead the dish was full of pieces of fried dough with a few small pieces of chicken here and there. I ended up mashing up a bunch pieces of fried dough trying to find chicken in the dish. There were six peanut-sized pieces of chicken in an entree full of fried dough.

I called and told the staff about the dish figuring I received the dregs of that batch of sesame chicken. They told me to bring it back and they would give me a lot of food. I drove the five miles back to the restaurant (we’re in a rural area), and instead of replacing the dish, they wanted to charge me. I decided I didn’t want any more food for them and requested my money back. They absolutely refused to refund my money, continually repeating that they have a no refund policy. It was now late in the evening and I was jilted on my food and money.

128. Sesame Chicken

Mostly fried dough

Chinese Chinese Take-Out Asian

No 1 Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: No 1 Chinese Spring Hope Nc Hours, Chinese Delivery Near Spring Hope Nc, No.1 Spring Hope Nc, No. 1 Spring Hope Nc, No 1 Chinese Spring Hope Nc Menu, No 1 Chinese Resturant Spring Hope Nc, No 1 Chinese Menu Spring Hope Nc, and No 1 Spring Hope Nc.