No 1 Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Quick service"
"The Bourbon chicken was really smoked ham from the local food lion next door. #1 is a no telling what you might be eating "
"Good food"
"Great for take out!"
"Friendly and fast"
Cons
"X"
  • 11/08/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/03/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 9/24/2017

A diner from Fayetteville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Quick service
  • 8/03/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 7/24/2017

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/18/2017

A diner from Greenville, NC tried it.

• 6/16/2017

• 6/10/2017

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/08/2017

A diner from Spring Lake, NC tried it.

lovelyfoodie photo

lovelyfoodie

Spring Hope, NC

Worst customer service ever

I ordered takeout last Friday 2/13/15 and one of the dishes was sesame chicken. When I got home and served the meal, my family and i discovered there was very little chicken in the sesame chicken. Instead the dish was full of pieces of fried dough with a few small pieces of chicken here and there. I ended up mashing up a bunch pieces of fried dough trying to find chicken in the dish. There were six peanut-sized pieces of chicken in an entree full of fried dough.

I called and told the staff about the dish figuring I received the dregs of that batch of sesame chicken. They told me to bring it back and they would give me a lot of food. I drove the five miles back to the restaurant (we’re in a rural area), and instead of replacing the dish, they wanted to charge me. I decided I didn’t want any more food for them and requested my money back. They absolutely refused to refund my money, continually repeating that they have a no refund policy. It was now late in the evening and I was jilted on my food and money.

128. Sesame Chicken

Mostly fried dough

February 20, 2015

Worst customer service ever. I ordered takeout last Friday 2/13/15 and one of the dishes was sesame chicken. When I got home and served the meal, my family and i discovered there was very little chicken in the sesame chicken. Instead the…
March 5, 2010

a

one of the better places for chinese takeout, the prices are good and the food tastes good and is fresh.

11/08/2017

A diner from US tried No 1 Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

11/03/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried No 1 Chinese Restaurant.

9/24/2017

A dining patron from Fayetteville, NC tried No 1 Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/19/2017

A diner from US tried No 1 Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Quick service
8/03/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried No 1 Chinese Restaurant.

7/24/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried No 1 Chinese Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

7/18/2017

A Chinese food lover from Greenville, NC tried No 1 Chinese Restaurant.

7/01/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried Showside Grill & Bakery.

6/16/2017

6/10/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried No 1 Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Chinese Take-Out Asian

No 1 Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: No 1 Chinese Restaurant Spring Hope, Nc, Spring Hope Nc Chinese Restaurant, No. 1 Spring Hope Nc, No 1 Chinese Spring Hope Nc Menu, No 1 Chinese Spring Hope Nc Hours, No.1 Spring Hope, No 1 Chinese Menu Spring Hope Nc, No.1 Spring Hope Nc, and No 1 Spring Hope Nc.