No 1 Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Great for take out!"
"Friendly and fast"
lovelyfoodie photo

lovelyfoodie

Spring Hope, NC

Worst customer service ever

I ordered takeout last Friday 2/13/15 and one of the dishes was sesame chicken. When I got home and served the meal, my family and i discovered there was very little chicken in the sesame chicken. Instead the dish was full of pieces of fried dough with a few small pieces of chicken here and there. I ended up mashing up a bunch pieces of fried dough trying to find chicken in the dish. There were six peanut-sized pieces of chicken in an entree full of fried dough.

I called and told the staff about the dish figuring I received the dregs of that batch of sesame chicken. They told me to bring it back and they would give me a lot of food. I drove the five miles back to the restaurant (we’re in a rural area), and instead of replacing the dish, they wanted to charge me. I decided I didn’t want any more food for them and requested my money back. They absolutely refused to refund my money, continually repeating that they have a no refund policy. It was now late in the evening and I was jilted on my food and money.

128. Sesame Chicken

Mostly fried dough

February 20, 2015

Worst customer service ever. I ordered takeout last Friday 2/13/15 and one of the dishes was sesame chicken. When I got home and served the meal, my family and i discovered there was very little chicken in the sesame chicken. Instead the…
March 5, 2010

a

one of the better places for chinese takeout, the prices are good and the food tastes good and is fresh.

Chinese Chinese Take-Out Asian

No 1 Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/05/2016 A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it.

• 6/01/2016 A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/05/2016 A diner from Cary, NC tried it.

• 1/13/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/20/2015 A diner from Wake Forest, NC tried it.

• 9/09/2015 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/07/2015 A diner from Nashville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/10/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/20/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.

• 2/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: No. 1 Spring Hope Nc, No 1 Chinese Spring Hope Nc Menu, No.1 Spring Hope Nc, Chinese Food In Spring Hope Nc, No.1 Menu, No 1 Chinese Menu Spring Hope Nc, No 1 Chinese Spring Hope Nc Hours, Chinese Menu Speing Hope Nc, and No 1 Spring Hope Nc.