508 10th St Nw
Conover, NC 28613-2339

No-1 Kitchen

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"NEVER, never waste your money on this nasty food, made us sick. Received wrong order, took it back, they would not refund our money, my husband threw the food at them, He is always a nice person, takes a lot to make him mad. This place cannot be inspected"
"Fast service"
"Singapore noodle that's the best, try it, and you would not regret it.... "
Cons
"All bad!!!"
"Didn't get food prepared the way I ordered it. Ask for Spicy, Hot but when we got home it was bland tasting. "
Comments
"Make sure the person taking the order makes the food the way you want it. I think they don't pay much attention to detail and what you are saying."
  • 10/13/2021

A Chinese chowhound from Spruce Pine, NC tried it.

• 2/11/2021

A diner from Spruce Pine, NC tried it.

• 9/27/2020

A diner from Des Moines, IA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    All bad!!!
  • 5/19/2020

A Chinese food lover from Ottawa, ON tried it.

• 10/12/2018

A diner from Asheville, NC tried it.

• 9/06/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

• 5/13/2018

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 1/12/2018

A Chinese food lover from Hickory, NC tried it.

• 7/26/2017

A dining patron from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service
    Comments
  • 10/15/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Conover, NC tried it.

Chinese Lunch Breakfast

No-1 Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

No-1 Kitchen is located near the cities of Catawba County and Newton.
People found this by searching for: #1 Kitchen Conover, Nc, Jens Conover, Chinese Restaurants In Conover Nc, No 1 Kitchen Conover Nc, #1 Chinese Kitchen Conover Nc, No 1 Kitchen Menu Conover Nc, and No 1 Kitchen Menu.