6840 Virginia Pkwy, Ste 125
Mckinney, TX 75071-5516

Nom Noms Mexican Grill & Chill

(Near the intersection of Virginia Pkwy and N Stonebridge Dr)

Neighborhoods: Stonebridge Ranch
Cuisine: Mexican, Ice Cream, Grill

Nom Noms Mexican Grill & Chill is a Mexican, Ice Cream, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

minkgirl photo

minkgirl

Prosper, TX

Good Burrito Salad and Fast Service

I really like this place. It is a welcome addition to the McKinney restaurant scene. This is a place where you walk in and pick out all the fixins for your burrito or taco. I chose a burrito salad with ground beef, cheese, pico de gallo, red sauce, lettuce and another sauce with yellow and green bell peppers. My salad was fresh and delicious. I was very pleased. My husband was not so pleased and he wished that he had ordered what I did. He ordered three tacos that he described as about the size of the party tacos that you get at Taco Bueno. He was still hungry when we left. Next time, he will get a salad. We sat across from a big screen tv. The place was very clean. Also, they have ice cream that I will try the next time I visit.

Mexican Ice Cream Grill

Nom Noms Mexican Grill & Chill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Nom Nom Mexican Grill Menu, Nom Noms Burritos, Nom Nom Mckinney Menu, and Grill And Chill Party Menu.