11 Franklin Street
Mahwah, NJ

Nonna's Pizza And Restaurant

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Lunch

Nonna's Pizza And Restaurant is a Pizza, Italian, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

• 2/03/2018

A Pizza food lover from New York, NY tried it and liked it.

• 10/26/2016

A diner from Suffern, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/20/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Mahwah, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/06/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/06/2013

A dining patron from Toms River, NJ tried it.

• 10/06/2013

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/07/2013

A dining patron from Jackson, NJ tried it.

elvisdo photo

elvisdo

Mahwah, NJ

Nonna's Pizza and Restaurant Offers Great Family Atmosphere

It’s not uncommon for me to try different pizza parlors since I always like to try different styles of pizza. I’ve been watching this new strip mall come into being with 7-Eleven occupying the first space. But it was the inclusion of a new pizza place that made me very curious. Nonna’s Pizza and Restaurant may look like just another pizza joint but I was wrong on that notion.

I first ordered at Nonna’s out of convenience since it’s barely a minute away from home. When I walked inside I wasn’t expecting a very nice restaurant. It felt very comfortable and the atmosphere was cozy.

The pizza is made fresh and tastes very good. A large cheese pie is reasonably priced, a lot better than what I have seen at other places. The only thing that might be off-putting is the garlic taste on the pizza. It leaves a bit of aftertaste in the mouth. If a large is too much then definitely try the personal size pizza. It is definitely worth the price. Other specialty pizzas and toppings are available.

But pizza isn’t the only thing on the menu. Cold and hot heroes, wraps, calzones, paninis, pasta, salad, meat, chicken, and many appetizers also grace the menu. Definitely try the eggplant panini. It is absolutely delicious and worth the money.

One of the great things about the location is that it’s next to 7-Eleven. While I’m waiting for an order, I usually drop in next door and get a few lotto tickets and a slurpee to pass the time.

Delivery is available for those who want home service. Nonna’s also offers catering with many platters and buffets available.

Nonna’s Pizza and Restaurant is a good pizza place to keep in mind if you want a complete meal. The prices are good and the food is delicious. I just love how close it is to home if we ever need a quick bite to eat.

Cheese Pie

Eight slices of cheese pizza. Just beware of the garlic aftertaste.

Grilled Eggplant

Made with arugula, fresh mozarella, tomatoes, and balsamic.

delirium820 photo

delirium820

Waldwick, NJ

Too much garlic taste in pizza...

A friend ordered a plain cheese pizza from here but it taste alike there was too much garlic in it. We tried it again another time ordering a different type of pizza but the same thing happened. I don’t know why they think garlic is going to make it taste better because it doesn’t. The other on the hand is good. The pasta dishes and paninis are quality made. The pizza should be avoided.

bmg photo

bmg

Hoboken, NJ

DO NOT EAT HERE - THEY DISCRIMINATE!

I don’t want to give this place any stars. I have an autistic sister. We went in as a family the tuesday after hurricane sandy hit and we were four out of 6 customers in the place. They treated us well and the food wasn’t bad. My sister who has a limited palate ate so we thought this was a place we could return to that she would like. Well when we went in there the Saturday after the hurricane, one of the men who worked there (not sure if it was the owner, manager or worker) walked over to us when we were still taking off our coats and sitting down and said (pointing to my sister) “is she going to be okay because if she is going to make her noises i’m going to have to ask you to leave. i have other customers to think of”. He also suggested to place us at another table in a separate section away from others. I was appalled, shocked, and disgusted. Would they turn away a mother with a baby or small child because they might have a tantrum? Of course we immediately left and never will return. This place discriminates in the worst way and should be shut down immediately.

Pizza

When we ate the first time – it wasn’t bad. Nothing special. But they are disgusting people and should be shut down.

DarkCamelot photo

DarkCamelot

Suffern, NY

Nonna's Pizza and Restaurant

I was craving buffalo wings one day and decided to try Nonna’s Pizza to see if they had good wings. After looking through the menu I decided I also wanted to get a grilled eggplant panini and some mussels. I was really happy with the order I received. The wings had a good kick to it. It wasn’t overly spicy but had enough to make it satisfying. The mussels were excellent surrounded by marinara sauce with bread to dip into it. The eggplant panini was done to perfection and extremely delicious. The delivery service was top notch. I was told that my order would arrive within 45 minutes. It came in 15 minutes. How’s that for service? Nonna’s has some amazing food. Maybe next time I’ll actually try the pizza.

brianr2 photo

brianr2

Waldwick, NJ

Mixed feelings.

I find this restaurant to be VERY expensive but delicious. One cocern though…After getting a chicken parm pie, my stomach was very upset all night. Something was in there…Tasted great though…lol!

oldemployee photo

oldemployee

Suffern, NY

TREATS EMPLOYEES HORRIBLY.

I found their ad on Craigslist and called the restaurant for more information. I came in for an interview, was hired on the spot and then trained the next day. I trained for 2 hours, for the first hour and a half I was COMPLETELY IGNORED. No one told me anything to do and when I asked a question I was either ignored or told that it would just be easier for them to do it. The manager even came over and said that the girl who was training me needed to pay more attention to me, but nothing changed. At the end of training, I was told I might work on Sunday night and that we’d be in touch. On Sunday I called and he told me I wasn’t needed and to call back later to find out when I’d be on the schedule. For the past two weeks he hasn’t put me on once and when I called today, he told me that I should look for a new job.

Pizza Italian Lunch

Nonna's Pizza And Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Nonna's Pizza And Restaurant is located near the cities of Suffern, Darlington, Ramsey, Airmont, and Hillburn.
People found this by searching for: Nonna's Pizza Mahwah Nj, Nonna's Mahwah Menu, Nonna's Mahwah Nj, Nonnis Restaurant Menu Mahwah Nj, Nonna Menu, Nonna's Pizza Mahwah, Nonna's Pizza, Nonna's Mahwah, and Nonna's Pizza Suffern.