4655 Sw Griffith Dr
Beaverton, OR 97005-8711

Noodles & Company

Neighborhoods: Central Beaverton
Cuisine: Noodles, Fusion, Mediterranean

Noodles & Company is a Noodles, Fusion, and Mediterranean restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

pray1 photo

pray1

Beaverton, OR

Poor Service

Food was okay- Service was terrible. I went in and Alex the person who took my order was absolutely rude! I felt like I was wasting his time amongst other things. I believe he was the owner too of the franchise. Needless to say I will never go here again. I’m so surprised that someone who “owns” a Noodles and Co. location would be so rude and disgusting. I really hope he gets his act together. I mean if you don’t like your job or your franchise, get a different one or leave the business!

Spazz photo

Spazz

Hillsboro, OR

Small Portions of Healthier Food On-the-Go

Date Visited: Saturday 1/9/10 (Lunch)

It was a day when Alicks thought it was a good idea to get lunch before she got some new tattoos because we hadn’t eaten all day and didn’t want to pass out while getting a tattoo….ya know….the usual.

This location is a fairly quick drive from the tattoo studio and located right by two of the banks she goes to. I had gone to Noodles & Company many times in the past, but never as a vegan.

I pointed out something that she had never thought about until this experience. It could have just been the teenager who was working the cash register or the only slightly older guy who was asked as well, but “vegan” seems to be a foreign concept in the Beaverton area. They pointed out vegetarian items (which wasn’t necessary as the menu clearly points those out), but they weren’t understanding the whole vegan thing. In any case, they did have a nice handy laminated chart to help with food allergies, so we borrowed that and found that only a few dishes were vegan. BTW, this chart is also available on their very strange website.

INDONESIAN PEANUT SAUTE

So, Alicks ordered the Japanese Pan Noodles while I ordered the Indonesian Peanut Saute. Both dishes were quite good and they were served to us quickly. I wish at least one of the Mediterranean dishes were vegan and my Mrs. will probably miss the Penne Rosa dish for years to come. Oh well….this place will do when we’re in the area and need a quick meal with a very friendly staff.

Noodles Fusion Mediterranean

Noodles & Company  Restaurant Reviews

Noodles & Company is located near the cities of Cedar Hills, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Mill, Beaverton Hillsboro, and Garden Home Whitford.
People found this by searching for: Noodle And Company In Beaverton Oregon, Noodles And Company Beaverton Or, Restaurant Image Noodle Co, Noodles And Co Menu Beaverton Or, Noodle Place By Beaverton. Ity Hall, Noodles Beaverton, Whats A Good Noodle Restaurant In Beaverton Oregon?, Noodle And Company Beaverton Or, and Noodles And Company.