13804 Ne 20th St
Bellevue, WA 98005-4904

Nooner

Neighborhoods: Crossroads
Cuisine: Deli, Lunch, Catering

Nooner is a Deli, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 10/08/2016

A dining patron from Renton, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/25/2013

bonus_mop photo

bonus_mop

Brookline, NH

Bad First Impression

We should have turned back when we first stepped through the door and the smell hit us. I think they were making egg salad, but the eggs weren’t quite right. My sandwich had hair in it, which while disgusting, just happens sometimes. Unfortunately, the employees at the Nooner weren’t willing to refund my money. They would have made me another sandwich if they weren’t out of ingredients, I wasn’t in a hurry, and I wanted to risk more hair. Needless to say, we left and haven’t been back since.

celebrateknowx photo

celebrateknowx

Bellevue, WA

What A Change!

I read the review previous to this one about the customers who thought they shuold have turned around once they walked in. I was curious as to how the place has changed-or maybe not-and decided to give it a shot. The last review was a couple years ago, and I had heard about this place from friends of mine in the neighborhood. It’s been a well known deli that specializes in homemade soups and sandwhiches. Once I walked in-I fell in love. The smell of the place was fresh and tasty smelling! Clean tables, happy smiles all around, friendly workers, the works! Ordering was quick and easy, just blabbing out loud what I wanted, and how I wanted it. My own custome made sandwhich, just the way I like it. Great little snacks were available also, from cookies to chips to a wide variety of drinks-so many little goodies I can’t even begin. I love this place! Prices were fair and there it was! Viola! I was done. If anyone is looking for a great, healthy, quick, easy, and simple meal, The Nooner is definitely the place to go.

Reuben

Sauerkraut on a sandwhich didn’t sound too pleasing, but once I gave it a try, oh man. I’m addicted to them now! With melted hot cheese, and more! On toasted warm fresh bread! Delicious!

Deli Lunch Parking

Pizza in Downtown

Pizza Time ML Creek Thomas LK

Pizza in Lake Hills

Nooner  Restaurant Reviews

Nooner is located near the cities of Beaux Arts, Medina, Clyde Hill, Yarrow Point, and Beaux Arts Village.
People found this by searching for: Nooner Bellevue, The Nooner Bellevue, Nooner Bellevue Wa, Nooners Restaurant, The Nooner Bellevue Menu, The Nooner Bellevue Wa, and The Nooner Bellevue Wa Menu.