Noriega Teriyaki

Neighborhoods: Central Sunset
Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Catering

• 11/10/2017

A Japanese chowhound from San Francisco, CA tried it.

grubalicioussf photo

grubalicioussf

San Francisco, CA

Three stars because they deliver!

There aren’t too many neighborhood restaurants that deliver Japanese food, so that’s why we like this place. I’m not sure how authentic some of their recipes are e.g., their nabeyaki udon is pretty tasty but has untraditional broth and ingredients, but I do know that whenever my kids are craving Japanese style food and we don’t feel like going out, we can get hot, quick service from Noriega Teriyaki House. When you order a dinner entree, you receive a small cup of miso soup as well as a small scoop of ice cream.

We’ve dined in numerous times, and service there can be a little slow and inconsistent so it’s actually better to request delivery. Their food isn’t remarkable, but it’s a no-fuss choice to fill the kids up with options that are healthier than pizza and fast food. Their saba shioyaki, salmon teriyaki and tonkatsu are pretty good.

Beef Teriyaki

It comes with a generous portion of sliced teriyaki beef, white rice, a tempura potato slice and a small green salad. A pretty good salty/sweet sauce. My son’s complaint is that there isn’t enough sauce for the rice.

shrimp tempura appetizer

Not all restaurants give you so many pieces of shrimp when you ask them to sub the veggies out. I think there are at least six pieces in their appetizer. They have a really crunchy coating that my son enjoys.

Nabeyaki Udon

It’s a large bowlful of udon noodles with a piece of shrimp tempura, boiled egg, fishcake, fried bean curd, spinach, and assorted fish and seafood – usually salmon, squid, and pieces of tender, dark fish that taste like saba.

Japanese Delivery Sushi

Noriega Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

Noriega Teriyaki is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Noriega Teriyaki House San Francisco Ca, Noriega Teriyaki San Francisco Menu, Noriega Teriyaki San Francisco, Japanese Restaurants, Noriega St, San Francisco, Noriega Teriyaki Delivery, Sunset Noriega For Food, Japanese Restaurant San Francisco, Noriaga, and Noriega Teriyaki.