189 West Northwest Highway
Palatine, IL 60067

Norma's Coffee Corner

Cuisine: Chocolate, Catering, American

Norma's Coffee Corner is a Chocolate, Catering, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting and paid less than $10.

Mo photo

Mo

Westmont, IL

Great coffee!

Although I have never stepped foot into this coffeehouse, I have tasted their coffee and was pleased with the flavor they infuse into it. I work with someone that lives minutes away from this shop and was lucky enough to have them bring in some coffee for the holiday season. We all tasted their Chocolate Raspberry blend. It was very delicious. I usually put cream and a bit of splenda or fake sugar in and the mixture was awesome. I will be calling this shop up and ordering some for my own home very soon. I recommend this to anyone that likes a good tasty cup of joe that is different from the everyday regular.

Chocolate Raspberry coffee

I believe this is $10 a pound of beans as it says online (http://www.normascoffeecorner.com/), but I didn’t pay for it myself. Very tasty coffee to drink with hints of a sweet chocolate with a tart and sweet berry flavor in the background and a smooth texture. Smells great too. My new favorite caffeine drink!

Chocolate Outdoor seating Parking

Norma's Coffee Corner  Restaurant Reviews

Norma's Coffee Corner is located near the cities of Rolling Meadows, Barrington Woods, Arlington Heights, and Arlington Hts.
People found this by searching for: Norma's Coffee Corner Palatine, Normas Coffee House Palatine Menu, Norma's Coffee Corner, Norma's Corner Cafe, Norma's Coffee, Norma's Palatine, Norma's Cafe Palatine, and Norma's Coffee Corner Menu.