Norm's Pizza and Eatery

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Cafe

Overall
  • 6/28/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Kingston, PA tried it.

• 12/09/2015

Patricia0120 tried it.

• 12/09/2015

A dining patron from Scranton, PA tried it.

• 5/09/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/12/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/28/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/05/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Conshohocken, PA tried it.

• 10/29/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Chalfont, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Patricia0120 photo

Patricia0120

Wilkes Barre, PA

Terrible Customer Service and Average Food

Called tonight to place a fairly good order and not just one pizza to be delivered. When I called, I told the girl who answered I was looking for delivery. Her response was “oh, hold on”. After close to 6 minutes on hold I called back. This time a guy answers. Explained to him I had called minutes before looking to place an order and have it delivered. Before I could even finish my sentence he blurts out “We’re not delivering tonight”. Nice….so the clown you have answering the phone couldn’t have told me that but instead left me on hold close to 6 minutes and never came back to the phone. You either need to clarify when you will or won’t deliver or you need to hire more competent staff. I haven’t ordered there in some time because actually, the food isn’t all it’s played out to be but, after the experience tonight I know I’ll never order there again.There are many other pizza joints around that would have been happy to do it. And I did call another who was more than happy to take my order AND deliver. That’s where my business is going from now on. Apparently Norms doesn’t need it..

June 5, 2016

The men's restroom smelled.\r There were no paper towels in the rest room.\r The round pizza was dry and tasteless. Awful ingredients. The crust was hard and it was not properly risen.\r The whole experience was disgusting.
January 26, 2009

Good pizza

I go to Norms pretty often. I will tell anyone if they had not been there to go and try the pizza..It is really good. Every time I am there the food is great and the service is good also.

12/12/2017

A dining patron from Wilkes Barre, PA tried Pete's Place.

12/09/2017

A Japanese food lover from Hazleton, PA tried Mirakuya Japanese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/07/2017

A Steakhouses food lover from Wilkes Barre, PA tried Jonathans, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
From the martini in the beginning to the creme brulee at the end it was an amazing time. Fun, cozy and delightful. The food was outstanding
Cons
That we didn't find out about this place sooner
Comments
GET THERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN
12/02/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Carbondale, PA tried Outback Steakhouse.

11/30/2017

A Caribbean chowhound from Tunkhannock, PA tried Hartman Jerk Center, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/27/2017

A Diner food lover from Wilkes Barre, PA tried Austies Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/05/2017

A diner from Wilkes Barre, PA tried Philly's Phinest, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/04/2017

A Diner chowhound from US tried Austies Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/29/2017

A dining patron from Kingston, PA tried Austies Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/28/2017

A Diner chowhound from Wilkes Barre, PA tried Austies Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Sandwiches Delivery

Norm's Pizza and Eatery  Restaurant Reviews

Norm's Pizza and Eatery is located near the cities of Hilldale, Plains Township, Wyoming, West Wyoming, and Exeter.
People found this by searching for: Norms Menu, Norms Menu Wilkes Nat, Norms Pizzeria Menu, Norm's Pizza 18702, Norm's Pizza & Eatery, Norm's Pizza, Norms Wilkes Barre Menu, Norm's Pizza Wilkes Barre Menu, and Norms Pizza.