275 N Sherman St

Norm's Pizza and Eatery

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Cafe

Overall
  • 6/28/2016

A Pizza food lover from Kingston, PA tried it.

• 12/09/2015

Patricia0120 tried it.

• 12/09/2015

A dining patron from Scranton, PA tried it.

• 5/09/2015

• 7/12/2014

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/28/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/05/2014

A Pizza food lover from Conshohocken, PA tried it.

• 10/29/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Chalfont, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Patricia0120 photo

Patricia0120

Wilkes Barre, PA

Terrible Customer Service and Average Food

Called tonight to place a fairly good order and not just one pizza to be delivered. When I called, I told the girl who answered I was looking for delivery. Her response was “oh, hold on”. After close to 6 minutes on hold I called back. This time a guy answers. Explained to him I had called minutes before looking to place an order and have it delivered. Before I could even finish my sentence he blurts out “We’re not delivering tonight”. Nice….so the clown you have answering the phone couldn’t have told me that but instead left me on hold close to 6 minutes and never came back to the phone. You either need to clarify when you will or won’t deliver or you need to hire more competent staff. I haven’t ordered there in some time because actually, the food isn’t all it’s played out to be but, after the experience tonight I know I’ll never order there again.There are many other pizza joints around that would have been happy to do it. And I did call another who was more than happy to take my order AND deliver. That’s where my business is going from now on. Apparently Norms doesn’t need it..

January 26, 2009

Good pizza

I go to Norms pretty often. I will tell anyone if they had not been there to go and try the pizza..It is really good. Every time I am there the food is great and the service is good also.
January 22, 2009

Nice Place

This is a very nice restaurant. It is very clean and has a relaxing atmosphere. They usually have coupons it the Clipper magazine. Their wings are very good also as well as their hoagies. Their round pie pizza is on the thin side if…

7/19/2018

A dining patron from West Babylon, NY tried Ruth's Chris Steak House.

7/18/2018

A diner from Scranton, PA tried Dukey's Cafe.

7/15/2018

A Diner chowhound from Wilkes Barre, PA tried Austies Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/14/2018

A Diner chowhound from Kingston, PA tried Dukey's Cafe.

7/09/2018

A dining patron from Lancaster, PA tried Dickey's Barbecue Pit.

7/03/2018

A Diner chowhound from Wilkes Barre, PA tried Dukey's Cafe.

6/29/2018

A chowhound from Scranton, PA tried GiGio's Subs & More.

6/18/2018

A Diner food lover from Wilkes Barre, PA tried Austies Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
Great home cooked meals
6/16/2018

A Steakhouses chowhound from Hazleton, PA tried Jonathans.

6/08/2018

A diner from US tried CHARLIE B'S PUB AND EATERY and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Sandwiches Delivery

Norm's Pizza and Eatery  Restaurant Reviews

Norm's Pizza and Eatery is located near the cities of Hilldale, Plains Township, Wyoming, West Wyoming, and Exeter.
People found this by searching for: Norms Pizza, Norm's Pizza 18702, Norms Pizzeria Menu, Norms Menu Wilkes Nat, Norms Menu, Norms Wilkes Barre Menu, Norm's Pizza Wilkes Barre Menu, Norm's Pizza & Eatery, and Norm's Pizza.