North Dragon

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Overall
January 26, 2011

BEST CHINESE FOOD EVER

I love this restaurant! It's the only Chinese food that I'll eat. I've been going to this restaurant since I was 7. My dad used to get it for us, and the owner always gave us lollipops. I'm now 27 and still go regularly. Their chicken…
November 19, 2008

The only Chinese restaurant for me!

I have been going to this restaurant since I was 14, I am now 29. I have tried many others, but no one else gets it quite like North Dragon. Try the Shrimp with Garlic sauce, it's outstanding!! Great food, reasonable prices!!
February 20, 2008

Great Chinese in the northland!

Great Chinese in the northland! I ordered Szechuan chicken (not on the menu, but they made it for me anyway) and it was great, prepared perfectly! This place is rated $$, $$$, but I think the value is great. I got soup, egg rolls, and…

Chinese Wifi Asian

North Dragon  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/17/2016 A diner from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2015 A diner from Lees Summit, MO tried it.

• 7/18/2015 A diner from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/13/2015 A diner from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/24/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 2/08/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 1/29/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/27/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 10/03/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/16/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

North Dragon is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: North Dragon Kansas City Menu, North Dragon Menu, North Dragon Gladstone Mo, North Dragon Chinese Menu, North Dragon Chinese Kansas City Menu, North Dragon Kansas City, North Dragon Chinese Restaurant Menu, and North Dragon Gladstone.