6245 N Oak Trfy

North Dragon

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Overall
  • 5/10/2017

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 3/06/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 8/17/2016

A Chinese food lover from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 7/18/2015

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/13/2015

• 4/24/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 2/08/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/29/2015

• 10/03/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

January 26, 2011

BEST CHINESE FOOD EVER

I love this restaurant! It's the only Chinese food that I'll eat. I've been going to this restaurant since I was 7. My dad used to get it for us, and the owner always gave us lollipops. I'm now 27 and still go regularly. Their chicken…
November 19, 2008

The only Chinese restaurant for me!

I have been going to this restaurant since I was 14, I am now 29. I have tried many others, but no one else gets it quite like North Dragon. Try the Shrimp with Garlic sauce, it's outstanding!! Great food, reasonable prices!!
February 20, 2008

Great Chinese in the northland!

Great Chinese in the northland! I ordered Szechuan chicken (not on the menu, but they made it for me anyway) and it was great, prepared perfectly! This place is rated $$, $$$, but I think the value is great. I got soup, egg rolls, and…

6/24/2017

A diner from US tried Mi Ranchito.

6/24/2017

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried Senor Tequila.

6/22/2017

A diner from Kansas City, KS tried Wasahi Japanese Steak House and liked it.

6/20/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Park Ridge, IL tried L C's Hamburgers Etc in Platte Ridge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/20/2017

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried Panera Bread in Crown Center.

6/14/2017

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried Chicken Macaroni & Cheese in Blenheim Square - Research Hospital.

6/13/2017

A BBQ chowhound from Omaha, NE tried Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque in Crown Center.

6/12/2017

A diner from US tried Johnny's Donuts in Ivanhoe Southeast.

6/11/2017

A Chicken food lover from Grandview, MO tried Game Day Chicken Wings, Burgers & Fish in Bonne Hills, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/11/2017

A BBQ chowhound from Mooresville, NC tried KC Masterpiece Barbecue & Grill (CLOSED) in Country Club Plaza.

Chinese Wifi Asian

North Dragon  Restaurant Reviews

North Dragon is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: North Dragon Kansas City, North Dragon Kansas City Menu, North Dragon Gladstone, North Dragon Chinese Kansas City Menu, North Dragon, North Dragon Chinese Restaurant Menu, and North Dragon Chinese Menu.