6245 N Oak Trfy

North Dragon

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Overall
  • 7/22/2017

A Chinese food lover from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 6/30/2017

• 5/10/2017

A Chinese food lover from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 3/06/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 8/17/2016

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 7/18/2015

A Chinese food lover from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/13/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/24/2015

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 2/08/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

January 26, 2011

BEST CHINESE FOOD EVER

I love this restaurant! It's the only Chinese food that I'll eat. I've been going to this restaurant since I was 7. My dad used to get it for us, and the owner always gave us lollipops. I'm now 27 and still go regularly. Their chicken…
November 19, 2008

The only Chinese restaurant for me!

I have been going to this restaurant since I was 14, I am now 29. I have tried many others, but no one else gets it quite like North Dragon. Try the Shrimp with Garlic sauce, it's outstanding!! Great food, reasonable prices!!
February 20, 2008

Great Chinese in the northland!

Great Chinese in the northland! I ordered Szechuan chicken (not on the menu, but they made it for me anyway) and it was great, prepared perfectly! This place is rated $$, $$$, but I think the value is great. I got soup, egg rolls, and…

1/19/2018

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried China Star.

1/17/2018

A Bakeries chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried M & M Bakery & Delicatessen in Mount Hope, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/12/2018

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried Jersey Boyz, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/10/2018

A dining patron from Kansas City, KS tried Ray's Inn in Hickman Mills.

1/01/2018

A dining patron from US tried Southside Bar & Grille.

12/31/2017

An American food lover from Kansas City, MO tried Sand Trap Bar & Grill in Mission Lake and liked it.

12/30/2017

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried Wasahi Japanese Steak House and liked it. They liked the food.

12/28/2017

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried Mud Bugs.

12/19/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, KS tried Mustang Sally's in Big Shoal.

12/17/2017

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried China Dragon.

Chinese Wifi Asian

North Dragon  Restaurant Reviews

North Dragon is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: North Dragon Menu, North Dragon Chinese Menu, North Dragon Kansas City, North Dragon, North Dragon Chinese Kansas City Menu, North Dragon Chinese Restaurant Menu, North Dragon Kansas City Menu, North Dragon Restaurant Menu, and North Dragon Gladstone.