6245 N Oak Trfy

North Dragon

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Overall
  • 3/31/2018

A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 7/22/2017

A Chinese food lover from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 6/30/2017

• 5/10/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 3/06/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 8/17/2016

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 7/18/2015

• 7/13/2015

• 4/24/2015

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

January 26, 2011

BEST CHINESE FOOD EVER

I love this restaurant! It's the only Chinese food that I'll eat. I've been going to this restaurant since I was 7. My dad used to get it for us, and the owner always gave us lollipops. I'm now 27 and still go regularly. Their chicken…
November 19, 2008

The only Chinese restaurant for me!

I have been going to this restaurant since I was 14, I am now 29. I have tried many others, but no one else gets it quite like North Dragon. Try the Shrimp with Garlic sauce, it's outstanding!! Great food, reasonable prices!!
February 20, 2008

Great Chinese in the northland!

Great Chinese in the northland! I ordered Szechuan chicken (not on the menu, but they made it for me anyway) and it was great, prepared perfectly! This place is rated $$, $$$, but I think the value is great. I got soup, egg rolls, and…

4/23/2018

A diner from US tried Lucky Dynasty and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/23/2018

A dining patron from US tried Mustang Sally's in Big Shoal.

4/18/2018

An American food lover from Kansas City, MO tried Hooters in The Coves.

4/18/2018

A Burgers chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried Big Burger LLC in Foxwoods-Carriage Hills and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/13/2018

A dining patron from US tried Vees Sweets and Treats in Marlborough Heights/Marlborough Pride.

4/11/2018

A Chicken wings chowhound from US tried Tasty's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

4/11/2018

A Burgers food lover from Kansas City, MO tried L C's Hamburgers Etc in Platte Ridge.

4/04/2018

A Mexican food lover from Overland Park, KS tried Estilo Rancho Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/04/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried Fish City in Crossgates.

4/04/2018

A dining patron from US tried Vees Sweets and Treats in Marlborough Heights/Marlborough Pride, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Wifi Asian

North Dragon  Restaurant Reviews

North Dragon is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: North Dragon Chinese Kansas City Menu, North Dragon Chinese Restaurant Menu, North Dragon Kansas City Menu, North Dragon Chinese Menu, North Dragon Kansas City, North Dragon Menu, North Dragon, North Dragon Restaurant Menu, and North Dragon Gladstone.