6245 N Oak Trfy

North Dragon

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Overall
  • 7/22/2017

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 6/30/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/10/2017

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 3/06/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 8/17/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2015

A Chinese food lover from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 7/18/2015

A Chinese food lover from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/13/2015

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/24/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 2/08/2015

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

January 26, 2011

BEST CHINESE FOOD EVER

I love this restaurant! It's the only Chinese food that I'll eat. I've been going to this restaurant since I was 7. My dad used to get it for us, and the owner always gave us lollipops. I'm now 27 and still go regularly. Their chicken…
November 19, 2008

The only Chinese restaurant for me!

I have been going to this restaurant since I was 14, I am now 29. I have tried many others, but no one else gets it quite like North Dragon. Try the Shrimp with Garlic sauce, it's outstanding!! Great food, reasonable prices!!
February 20, 2008

Great Chinese in the northland!

Great Chinese in the northland! I ordered Szechuan chicken (not on the menu, but they made it for me anyway) and it was great, prepared perfectly! This place is rated $$, $$$, but I think the value is great. I got soup, egg rolls, and…

10/19/2017

An American food lover from Mountain View, CA tried Jim's Fat Burger in Self Help Neighborhood Council and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/17/2017

A dining patron from Slater, IA tried Canyon Cafe in Country Club Plaza.

10/17/2017

A food lover from Key West, FL tried Canyon Cafe in Country Club Plaza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/17/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried Paul's Drive In in Hickman Mills South, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/17/2017

An American chowhound from Starkville, MS tried Baylee's Bar and Grill in Mission Lake, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/15/2017

A dining patron from Aurora, CO tried Fedora Cafe & Bar in Country Club Plaza.

10/14/2017

A dining patron from TX tried Wasahi Japanese Steak House.

10/13/2017

A dining patron from Overland Park, KS tried Harry Starker's Reserve in Country Club Plaza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/11/2017

A dining patron from US tried Vees Sweets and Treats in Marlborough Heights/Marlborough Pride.

10/09/2017

A diner from Mountain View, CA tried McDonald's.

Chinese Wifi Asian

North Dragon  Restaurant Reviews

North Dragon is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: North Dragon Gladstone, North Dragon Chinese Restaurant Menu, North Dragon, North Dragon Kansas City Menu, North Dragon Kansas City, North Dragon Chinese Menu, North Dragon Chinese Kansas City Menu, and North Dragon Restaurant Menu.