6245 N Oak Trfy

North Dragon

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Overall
  • 7/22/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 6/30/2017

• 5/10/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 3/06/2017

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 8/17/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2015

A Chinese food lover from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 7/18/2015

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/13/2015

• 4/24/2015

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 2/08/2015

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

January 26, 2011

BEST CHINESE FOOD EVER

I love this restaurant! It's the only Chinese food that I'll eat. I've been going to this restaurant since I was 7. My dad used to get it for us, and the owner always gave us lollipops. I'm now 27 and still go regularly. Their chicken…
November 19, 2008

The only Chinese restaurant for me!

I have been going to this restaurant since I was 14, I am now 29. I have tried many others, but no one else gets it quite like North Dragon. Try the Shrimp with Garlic sauce, it's outstanding!! Great food, reasonable prices!!
February 20, 2008

Great Chinese in the northland!

Great Chinese in the northland! I ordered Szechuan chicken (not on the menu, but they made it for me anyway) and it was great, prepared perfectly! This place is rated $$, $$$, but I think the value is great. I got soup, egg rolls, and…

8/18/2017

An American chowhound from Lees Summit, MO tried Jack Stack Barbecue in Martin City.

8/16/2017

A chowhound from IL tried Ray's Inn in Hickman Mills and liked it. They liked the food.

8/13/2017

An American food lover from Kansas City, MO tried Gator's Eight.

8/13/2017

A Pizza food lover from Leawood, KS tried Mamma Leone's Pizza in Red Bridge North.

8/12/2017

A Burgers food lover from Lees Summit, MO tried Paul's Drive In in Hickman Mills South.

8/09/2017

A Mexican food lover from Mcpherson, KS tried El Maguey Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/09/2017

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried Fish City in Crossgates.

8/09/2017

A Deli food lover from Kansas City, MO tried Rozzelle Court At The Nelson-Atkins Museum in Southmoreland, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/08/2017

A Sushi food lover from US tried Moonlight Sushi Bar & Grill.

8/02/2017

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried L C's Hamburgers Etc in Platte Ridge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Wifi Asian

American in Old Westport

Paul's Drive In

Burgers in Hickman Mills South

North Dragon  Restaurant Reviews

North Dragon is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: North Dragon Chinese Restaurant Menu, North Dragon, North Dragon Kansas City Menu, North Dragon Gladstone, North Dragon Restaurant Menu, North Dragon Chinese Menu, North Dragon Kansas City, and North Dragon Chinese Kansas City Menu.