1806 W State St

North End Chinese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: North End
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Barbecue

• 7/06/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/08/2017

A dining patron from Denver, CO tried it.

• 3/13/2017

A dining patron from Boise, ID tried it.

• 1/15/2017

A dining patron from Fargo, ND tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/14/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/12/2015

A Chinese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/15/2013

A dining patron from Boise, ID tried it.

July 9, 2011

Excuse me, waiter, there's a fly in my soup

I wasn't expecting much when I decided to have lunch here. But it was close to work and looked like I could get back within the hour I had for my lunch break. I had hoped to find a neighborhood gem. Not the case. The waitress was very…
April 13, 2011

Love it!

My new favorite place! I go there at least once a week for the last 3 months. I usually get the Generals Chicken and my daughter gets the sweet and sour.
February 26, 2011

Good Food; Fast, Friendly Service; Consistant Satisfaction!

It's so easy to complain isn't it? They must have had a bad day 8 months ago but the HUGE SLAM at the top of the collumn lingers eh?\r \r I like North End Chinese very much. It's been a consistant satisfier over the years though I…

Wok King

Chinese in Southeast Boise

Aubergine Cafe

Deli in Southeast Boise

Great Wall Chinese Restaurant

Chinese in Southwest Ada

10/13/2017

A diner from US tried Maru Sushi.

9/30/2017

A diner from US tried Taqueria El Torito, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

9/20/2017

A dining patron from US tried Mandarin Palace in Central Bench.

9/20/2017

A dining patron from Boise, ID tried Tony's Pizza and liked it. They liked the food.

9/20/2017

A Mexican food lover from Post Falls, ID tried Los Compadres in Winstead Park.

9/12/2017

A diner from Idaho Falls, ID tried Dong Khanh in Downtown and liked it.

8/24/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Boise, ID tried Confucius Restaurant in West Bench and liked it. They liked the food.

8/19/2017

A diner from Boise, ID tried Confucius Restaurant in West Bench, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/17/2017

A Pizza food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried Romio's Pizza & Pasta and liked it.

8/03/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Idaho Falls, ID tried Mandarin Palace in Central Bench and liked it. They liked the food.

Chinese Delivery Asian

North End Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

North End Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Garden City.
People found this by searching for: North End Chinese Boise, North End Chinese Restaurant Boise, Id, North End Chinese, North End Chinese Boise Id, North End Chinese.Boise, North End Chinese Restaurant, North End Chinese Boise Menu, Northend Chinese Boise, and North End Chinese Restaurant In Boise Idaho.