1806 W State St

North End Chinese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: North End
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Barbecue

• 5/08/2017

A dining patron from Denver, CO tried it.

• 3/13/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Boise, ID tried it.

• 1/15/2017

A dining patron from Fargo, ND tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/14/2015

A Chinese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/12/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/15/2013

A Chinese food lover from Boise, ID tried it.

July 9, 2011

Excuse me, waiter, there's a fly in my soup

I wasn't expecting much when I decided to have lunch here. But it was close to work and looked like I could get back within the hour I had for my lunch break. I had hoped to find a neighborhood gem. Not the case. The waitress was very…
April 13, 2011

Love it!

My new favorite place! I go there at least once a week for the last 3 months. I usually get the Generals Chicken and my daughter gets the sweet and sour.
February 26, 2011

Good Food; Fast, Friendly Service; Consistant Satisfaction!

It's so easy to complain isn't it? They must have had a bad day 8 months ago but the HUGE SLAM at the top of the collumn lingers eh?\r \r I like North End Chinese very much. It's been a consistant satisfier over the years though I…

Wok King

Chinese in Southeast Boise

Aubergine Cafe

Deli in Southeast Boise

Great Wall Chinese Restaurant

Chinese in Southwest Ada

6/19/2017

A Coffee & Tea chowhound from Fargo, ND tried Starbucks Coffee in Southwest Ada County Alliance.

5/23/2017

A Tex-mex food lover from Boise, ID tried Chili's in Southeast Boise.

5/10/2017

A dining patron from ID tried Mongolian BBQ in Southeast Boise, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/08/2017

A dining patron from Denver, CO tried North End Chinese Restaurant in North End.

4/15/2017

An American food lover from US tried T.G.I. Friday's.

4/10/2017

A diner from CO tried Pizza Hut in Franklin - Randolph.

4/09/2017

A dining patron from Norfolk, NE tried Mandarin Palace in Central Bench, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/08/2017

A Sushi chowhound from US tried Maru Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/31/2017

A diner from Tucson, AZ tried Sandpiper Restaurant in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/19/2017

A dining patron from Boise, ID tried Kibrom's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food!
Cons
Sometimes a bit slow
Chinese Delivery Asian

North End Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

North End Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Garden City.
People found this by searching for: Northend Chinese Boise, North End Chinese, North End Chinese Restaurant Boise, Id, North End Chinese.Boise, North End Chinese Boise Menu, North End Chinese Restaurant In Boise Idaho, North End Chinese Boise, North End Chinese Restaurant, and North End Chinese Boise Id.