1806 W State St

North End Chinese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: North End
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Barbecue

• 10/31/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Boise, ID tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/06/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 5/08/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Denver, CO tried it.

• 3/13/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Boise, ID tried it.

• 1/15/2017

A dining patron from Fargo, ND tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/14/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/12/2015

A Chinese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/15/2013

A Chinese food lover from Boise, ID tried it.

July 9, 2011

Excuse me, waiter, there's a fly in my soup

I wasn't expecting much when I decided to have lunch here. But it was close to work and looked like I could get back within the hour I had for my lunch break. I had hoped to find a neighborhood gem. Not the case. The waitress was very…
April 13, 2011

Love it!

My new favorite place! I go there at least once a week for the last 3 months. I usually get the Generals Chicken and my daughter gets the sweet and sour.
February 26, 2011

Good Food; Fast, Friendly Service; Consistant Satisfaction!

It's so easy to complain isn't it? They must have had a bad day 8 months ago but the HUGE SLAM at the top of the collumn lingers eh?\r \r I like North End Chinese very much. It's been a consistant satisfier over the years though I…

Wok King

Chinese in Southeast Boise

Aubergine Cafe

Deli in Southeast Boise

Great Wall Chinese Restaurant

Chinese in Southwest Ada

12/15/2017

A Chinese food lover from Idaho Falls, ID tried Season Wok.

12/14/2017

An American Traditional food lover from Boise, ID tried The Shed.

12/02/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Boise, ID tried P.F. Changs in Downtown.

11/22/2017

A dining patron from Tacoma, WA tried Taqueria La Flama.

11/14/2017

A diner from Fargo, ND tried Capri Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/03/2017

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried Bad Boy Burgers 2 in Winstead Park.

11/02/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Iron Gate Lounge in Southeast Boise.

10/31/2017

A dining patron from Boise, ID tried North End Chinese Restaurant in North End, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/25/2017

A dining patron from Boise, ID tried Le Poulet Rouge in Downtown.

10/20/2017

A diner from Idaho Falls, ID tried Confucius Restaurant in West Bench, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Delivery Asian

North End Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

North End Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Garden City.
People found this by searching for: North End Chinese, North End Chinese Boise Id, Northend Chinese Boise, North End Chinese Restaurant In Boise Idaho, North End Chinese.Boise, North End Chinese Boise, North End Chinese Boise Menu, North End Chinese Restaurant, and North End Chinese Restaurant Boise, Id.