1806 W State St

North End Chinese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: North End
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Barbecue

• 10/31/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Boise, ID tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/06/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/08/2017

A diner from Denver, CO tried it.

• 3/13/2017

A Chinese food lover from Boise, ID tried it.

• 1/15/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Fargo, ND tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/14/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/12/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/15/2013

A diner from Boise, ID tried it.

July 9, 2011

Excuse me, waiter, there's a fly in my soup

I wasn't expecting much when I decided to have lunch here. But it was close to work and looked like I could get back within the hour I had for my lunch break. I had hoped to find a neighborhood gem. Not the case. The waitress was very…
April 13, 2011

Love it!

My new favorite place! I go there at least once a week for the last 3 months. I usually get the Generals Chicken and my daughter gets the sweet and sour.
February 26, 2011

Good Food; Fast, Friendly Service; Consistant Satisfaction!

It's so easy to complain isn't it? They must have had a bad day 8 months ago but the HUGE SLAM at the top of the collumn lingers eh?\r \r I like North End Chinese very much. It's been a consistant satisfier over the years though I…

Wok King

Chinese in Southeast Boise

Aubergine Cafe

Deli in Southeast Boise

Great Wall Chinese Restaurant

Chinese in Southwest Ada

5/12/2018

A diner from Caldwell, ID tried Sandpiper Restaurant in Downtown.

4/28/2018

A diner from Eagle, ID tried Del Taco.

4/18/2018

A dining patron from Idaho Falls, ID tried The Wylder and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/18/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Meridian, ID tried The Wylder.

4/15/2018

A diner from Norfolk, NE tried Mandarin Palace in Central Bench.

3/25/2018

A dining patron from CA tried Papa Murphy's in Southeast Boise.

3/24/2018

A Steakhouse food lover from Meridian, ID tried Sizzler.

3/24/2018

A dining patron from US tried Sizzler, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
None
Cons
None
Comments
3/23/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried The Wylder, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/22/2018

A Grill food lover from Idaho Falls, ID tried Gator Grill 2 in Downtown, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Bacon Tater Dog
Cons
Only open on weekends
Chinese Delivery Asian

North End Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

North End Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Garden City.
People found this by searching for: Northend Chinese Boise, North End Chinese Boise, North End Chinese.Boise, North End Chinese, North End Chinese Restaurant, North End Chinese Restaurant In Boise Idaho, North End Chinese Boise Menu, North End Chinese Boise Id, and North End Chinese Restaurant Boise, Id.