5501 W 117th St
Overland Park, KS 66211

North

Cuisine: Italian, Casual dining

North is a Italian and Casual dining restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 7/30/2020

A dining patron from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 3/22/2017

A diner from Overland Park, KS tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/15/2017

An Italian chowhound from TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/26/2016

An Italian chowhound from Overland Park, KS tried it.

• 8/16/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/18/2014

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/18/2013

An Italian food lover from Saint Louis, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/29/2013

An Italian chowhound from Overland Park, KS tried it and liked it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

LavendarGirl photo

LavendarGirl

Overland Park, KS

A little for a LOT

Just had lunch here and must say I left feeling like I was robbed. For $11 I got a salad that consisted of about 1/2 cup of arugula, a couple nuts, and about 5 pieces of beets. The plate looked pretty….pretty skimpy for an $11 salad. My friends had a Cesar salad for $8 and it came in large bowl. Go figure! Over priced! A little salad for a LOT of cash. Very disappointing. I only went there to meet some new friends since moving here and still unemployed….sorry I went.

boca_ack photo

boca_ack

Woodbury, MN

Amazing Dinner

I stumbled upon North last night while searching for a restaurant for dinner. The menu has a long list of Italian entrees, soups, appetizers, etc. I had trouble deciding as I wanted to try 5 different items. I order the fish special, it arrive very quickly. The taste – amazing. This was one of the best dinners I have had in almost 2 years and I eat out several times per week. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Fish Special

Amazing. Great flavor. Perfectly prepared.

Italian Notable Wine List Vegetarian Entrees

North  Restaurant Reviews

North is located near the cities of Prairie, Prairie Village, Shawnee Mission, Countryside, and Leawood.
People found this by searching for: North Overland Park Restaurant, North Overland Park, North Long, Overland Park Ks 66211 Mail, North Restaurant Op Ks, North Restaurant Overland Park Ks, North, Overland Park, North Restaurant Overland Park, and Nu Vot.