11 Brewster Ct
Northampton, MA 01060-3801

Northampton Brewery

Cuisine: American, Pub, Brewery

Northampton Brewery is a American, Pub, and Brewery restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

mklatsky photo

mklatsky

Florence, MA

3rd strike, you're out

Went last night with 2 other couples. We wanted to sit outside on the deck, but that was a 30 minute wait. Ok- don’t want to wait that long so we were told to head back downstairs to the other hostess to be seated.

We stood by the hostess station for another 10 minutes before the bartender acknowledge us and went to set up a table. Just then, a waitress perked up and came over but the bartender was already doing her job.

We were led to our table- one of 3 or 4 others. The place was by no means busy.

We sat perhaps another 10-15 minutes without so much as a hello- and decided to head up to the Dirty Truth for a couple of beers and some food. So- the Dirty Truth (where I have NEVER had bad service or a bad time) got our $150 instead of the Northampton brewery.

I titled this “3rd strike, you’re out” because this was the third time in a year that I have had pretty much the same experience here. So, since there are anther hundred or so restaurants in Northampton- THEY will be getting our business.

I can’t attest to the meal quality here unfortunately, as 2 out of the last 3 times here I didn’t make it to the meal.

American Brewpub Pub

Northampton Brewery  Restaurant Reviews

Northampton Brewery is located near the cities of Bay State Village, Florence, Firenze, Hadley, and Leeds.
People found this by searching for: Who's The Best Bartender In Northampton, Best Bartender In Northampton Mass, Best Bartender In Northampton, Northampton Brewery Reviews, Northampton Brewery Menu, Best Bartender Northampton Ma, The Northampton Brewery Menu, Who's Best Bartender In Northampton, and Menu Favorites At Northamptonmbrewery.