Nose Dive

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Gastro Pub, Casual dining, Gluten Free

Nose Dive is a Gastro Pub, Casual dining, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"The aeoli on the fish and chips was amazing...best restaurant in Greenville!"
"The banh mi sandwich was wonderful and the waiters remembered me after only two visits."
shaali photo

shaali

Simpsonville, SC

Go check it out!!!

Wow! This place is amazing! The old Restaurant “O” has completely transformed itself. The atmosphere is casual as are the prices. The menu has the most amazing array of choices that can’t be found anywhere else that I’ve seen.

For starters you have to try the Maryland crab covered soft pretzel. OMG!!! I don’t know if that is exactly what it’s called but that is exactly what it is. I think that is the most amazing thing I’ve put in my mouth in a long time. I can’t wait to get back just for that! And for $6 you can’t beat it. The other items worth noting that my family and I have tried are the “lobstah” roll (which happens to be the most expensive thing on the menu ringing in at $18)- a huge amount of tender melt in your mouth lobster, and the “bon me” sandwich (this is definitely not how you spell it but how you say it)- I don’t know how to describe this but I’ll try- sort of like bbq pork ribs that you get at a chinese rest. but a little spicy and way better, sliced and served on a sandwich- delicious $8.

And lots not forget desert! Our favorites were the cheese cake (don’t let the goat cheese scare you it only makes this cheesecake very creamy) and the Krispy Kreme creme brulee. I am not usually a fan of creme brulee but this was amazing! Smooth and creamy and who can resist the taste of Krispy Kreme and all deserts are a whopping $5.

Besides every bite of the food being amazing the service was great. For a restaurant only being open a week I have to say I didn’t expect the level of excellence I received. It was so good I went twice in their first week!!! They really know how to choose and train their staff there too. Shout outs to Heather and Angie- two awesome servers.

I will be back again!!! And again!!!

Gastro Pub Casual dining Reservations

Nose Dive  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/18/2016 A diner from Greenville, SC tried it.

• 1/23/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 12/31/2013 A diner from Spartanburg, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The aeoli on the fish and chips was amazing...best restaurant in Greenville!
  • 8/14/2013 A diner from Mcintosh, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nose Dive is located near the cities of Sans Souci and Wade Hampton.
People found this by searching for: Nose Dive Restaurant Greenville Sc, Nosedive Menu, Nose Dive Greenville Sc Menu, Nose Dive Greenville Sc, Nosedive Greenville, Nose Dive Greenville, and Nosedive Greenville Sc.