51 West Allendale Avenue
Allendale, NJ 07401

Nosher Rye Deli

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Deli, American

• 5/03/2014

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

• 3/07/2014

A Sandwiches food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 1/19/2014

A Sandwiches food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 7/28/2013

A Sandwiches chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

MotherGrizzly photo

MotherGrizzly

Ridgewood, NJ

Building Sandwiches @ Nosher-Rye Deli

I was out with my mother doing girl things when we both decided we were hungry. Since we were Allendale we noticed a new place that we hadn’t seen before. Nosher-Rye Deli states that they don’t make sandwiches, they build them. It’s an interesting slogan but one that intrigued me.

As indicated by the type of place, Nosher-Rye specializes in sandwich making. The menu is filled with varieties that will make your mouth salivate over these selections. The combination sandwiches are popular and quick to make. The triple deckers especially look inviting. I was more interested in the hot open sandwiches specifically the hot roast beef. I the brown gravy that goes with it.

I knew my husband would jealous if I didn’t bring home something for him. He loves a good reuben so I got him a nice dual rebuen. It is a combination of corned beef and pastrami piled with Sauerkraut, Swiss & Russian dressing on toasted rye. When he sank his teeth into it he was in heaven.

It’s nice to know that they do breakfast. It makes for a good excuse to see what they offer in the morning. It’s a good alternative to the Dunkin’ Donuts just a few feet away and that place is always packed in the morning.

Nosher-Rye is a wonderful addition to Allendale. It definitely adds something different to the place while providing excellent sandwiches for all to feast.

Sandwiches Deli American

Nosher Rye Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Nosher Rye Deli is located near the cities of Ramsey, Saddle River, U Saddle Riv, Upper Saddle River, and Waldwick.
People found this by searching for: Nosher Rye Deli Allendale Nj Menu, Nosher Deli Allendale, Nosher Rye Reviews, Nosherrye.Com, Nosher Rye Menu, Nosher Rye Deli In Allendale, Nosher Rye Deli Menu, and Nosher Rye Allendale Menu.