Notini's Restaurant

Cuisine: Family Dining, Lunch, Catering

Notini's Restaurant is a Family Dining, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

• 5/09/2014

An Asian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/08/2014

A Family Dining chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 5/18/2013

A Family Dining chowhound from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

nrop2008 photo

nrop2008

Shreveport, LA

Never going back!!!

I would perfer chef boyardee over this place. which is sad considering i hate canned spaggettis. I got the Lasagna w/ salad and bread, my husband got the spaggetti/ salad. prices are ridiculous and for disgusting food. I threw up all the way home and couldnt stop getting sick all night. I am very disappointed. Now hubby says he was here with a few friends and got the muffeletta and it was great. so Id say if I had to recommend anything at all DONT get anything with sauce!!!!!!!

Lasagna with salad and bread

meat taste like dog food. and sauce tasted like a plain can of tomatoe sauce right out of the can,

August 9, 2011

I WILL RETURN!

I had driven past this little restaurant dozens of times and finally tried it. I WILL RETURN! The portions were generous and tasty. We enjoyed all the memorabilia on the walls. Tea was excellent - the glasses were pretty heavy though!
August 9, 2011

I WILL RETURN!

August 8, 2011

Not "fast food" and worth the wait!

A family-run place with great pizza, great salads, good spiced tea. l suggest you try them instead of the "chains". Not "fast food" and worth the wait!

Family Dining Lunch Delivery

Notini's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Notini's Restaurant is located near the cities of Shreveport and Barksdale Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Notines In Bossier City, La, Notini's Menu Bossier City, Notini's Bossier City Menu, Notini's Bossier City, Notini's Bossier, Notini's Menu, and Reviews For Notinis Restaurant.