Novecento

Neighborhoods: SoHo
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Pasta, Lunch

July 8, 2010

Great Latin Fare

I came here with some girlfriends and I am very happy with my dinner. I got the quesadilla with grilled chicken and sauteed spinach. the quesadilla is filling and it has tons of chicken inside. The salsa is a little weak but the overall…
February 14, 2010

GREAT PLACE-WONDERFUL STAFF AND MGR.

For the past 2 Valentine's Day, my boyfriend and I have celebrated at Novecento. The manager there (Maria), treated us like family. She accommodated us to a very romantic corner table upstairs and checked in with us during the course of…
February 23, 2009

I love mediterranean food

Awesome food for a VERY reasonable price. I love mediterranean food and this was right up there with the best. Friendly service also. Will definitely go back again.

Diva Restaurant & Bar

Italian in Soho

Sanctuary T

Contemporary American in Soho

Corio

Mediterranean in Soho

12/13/2017

A Mexican chowhound from West Orange, NJ tried Bandito (CLOSED) in West Village.

12/12/2017

A Turkish chowhound from South Richmond Hill, NY tried Uskudar Turkish Restaurant.

12/12/2017

An American food lover from Saint Louis, MO tried Red Tulip in Upper East Side.

12/11/2017

A dining patron from New York, NY tried Hot Kitchen in Midtown East.

12/11/2017

An Indian food lover from JP tried Kaoru Restaurant in Midtown East.

12/10/2017

A food lover from Jersey City, NJ tried Café Crocodile (CLOSED) in Upper East Side, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I was a sous chef of Andre Abramoff
12/08/2017

A chowhound from New York, NY tried 207 Boca Chica in Inwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/08/2017

An Italian food lover from Buffalo, NY tried Baldoria in Theater District - Times Square.

12/07/2017

A dining patron from New York, NY tried Lotus Express in Inwood.

12/07/2017

A Chinese chowhound from New York, NY tried La Preciosa in East Harlem, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I love their pork chops with tostones
Mediterranean Pasta Lunch
Tips
  • Pair the simple, satisying fare with an Argentine malbec or Chilean merlot--both great values.
  • Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 12pm to 5:30pm.
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 02:00AM
Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

Steakhouse in Upper West Side

Two Boots

Pizza in Brownsville

Novecento  Restaurant Reviews

Novecento is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Ny 10013 Restaurant With Parking, Novecento Soho, Diva (Restaurants) Ny, Novento 900 Bistro Soho, Novecento Nyc, Novecento In New York, Novecento Soho Menu, and Novecento Soho Directions.