Novecento

Neighborhoods: SoHo
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Pasta, Lunch

July 8, 2010

Great Latin Fare

I came here with some girlfriends and I am very happy with my dinner. I got the quesadilla with grilled chicken and sauteed spinach. the quesadilla is filling and it has tons of chicken inside. The salsa is a little weak but the overall…
February 14, 2010

GREAT PLACE-WONDERFUL STAFF AND MGR.

For the past 2 Valentine's Day, my boyfriend and I have celebrated at Novecento. The manager there (Maria), treated us like family. She accommodated us to a very romantic corner table upstairs and checked in with us during the course of…
February 23, 2009

I love mediterranean food

Awesome food for a VERY reasonable price. I love mediterranean food and this was right up there with the best. Friendly service also. Will definitely go back again.

Diva Restaurant & Bar

Italian in Soho

Sanctuary T

Contemporary American in Soho

Corio

Mediterranean in Soho

4/23/2018

A diner from New York, NY tried Happy Wok Restaurant in Lower East Side and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Pros
Good food needs more variety of food though
4/20/2018

A diner from New York, NY tried Akwaba in East Harlem and liked it. They liked the food.

4/20/2018

A Pizza food lover from Bayside, NY tried Casabianca Pizzeria in Clinton.

4/19/2018

A Chinese chowhound from New York, NY tried No 1 Chinese Restaurant in Gramercy Park.

4/18/2018

A dining patron from GB tried LA Maganette Restaurant in Midtown East.

4/18/2018

A dining patron from New York, NY tried Guadalupe in Inwood and liked it.

4/18/2018

A chowhound from New York, NY tried Fraiche Maxx in Union Square, liked it, and rated it . They liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fresh tuna, spring mix, tofu and all the toppings for the new poke bowl 50% off introductory price. ($5.50)Build your own bowl. I am stuffed. The owner guided me over and helped me to order.
Cons
Can't think of anything.
Comments
If you like poke bowls, go over and remember to fill out your order ticket first.
4/18/2018

A diner from New York, NY tried Wendy's in Financial District.

4/17/2018

An American food lover from Rye, NY tried B.B. King's Blues Club Restaurant in Theater District - Times Square and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
WE CAME FOR THE SHOWS...NOT THE FOOD...WHICH WAS EXPENSIVE..
4/17/2018

A dining patron from Pikesville, MD tried Chez Es Saada (CLOSED) in Bowery.

Mediterranean Pasta Lunch
Tips
  • Pair the simple, satisying fare with an Argentine malbec or Chilean merlot--both great values.
  • Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 12pm to 5:30pm.
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 02:00AM
Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

Steakhouse in Upper West Side

Two Boots

Pizza in Brownsville

Novecento  Restaurant Reviews

Novecento is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Novecento In New York, Novecento Soho Directions, Novecento Soho, Diva (Restaurants) Ny, Novecento Nyc, Novecento Soho Menu, Ny 10013 Restaurant With Parking, and Novento 900 Bistro Soho.