3384 Rue Beaubien E
Montreal Metro Area, QC H1X 1G6

Nozomi

(Between 12e Avenue and 13e Avenue)

Neighborhoods: Étienne-Desmarteau
Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese

Nozomi is a Sushi and Japanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

fast and fruity

I was here for a takeout order. This is a new restaurant I’ve been wanting to try for a while. The sushi was prepared very quickly and it was all very flavorful. While I waited there were two features in the restaurant I have not seen in other sushi places: a floor-to-ceiling mirror to make the seating space seem bigger, and a selection of bridal magazines to leaf through.

There were some interesting names that I have not seen elsewhere, such as Erotika, Dancing Eel, HoneyMoon, and others. And some unusual combinations too, especially incorporating fruit. Scallops and strawberries? Fried onions and cucumbers? Mango and cucumber? Lobster and mango? Sweet potatoes tempura in several things. I am looking forward to visiting again to try more.

A loyalty card is available that also works with a sister restaurant farther west on Beaubien. However it only is valid on chef’s choice combos and smoothies, not the a la carte selections I bought.

#13 Mimosa

Five pieces. A fluffy lettuce leaf poked out from shrimp tempura, pollock, sweet potato tempura, all wrapped in salmon and rice paper, and served with its own sauce. This melted in my mouth and I loved it.

#54 Aloha

8 pieces of sushi. Salmon tempura, pineapple, avocado, and sesame, with a spicy mayonnaise dip. Nice little crunch. Very more-ish, as the British would say.

#64 Avogado

This is the freebie that you get with a $10 order. 6 pieces of hosomaki, just avocado and rice. Avocado is not something I am crazy about. but save some of that mayonnaise from Aloha, it perks them up a bit.

#80 Unagi

Two pieces of nigiri. The eel slices are loosely tied to the rice with a strand of nori.

Sushi Japanese Delivery

Nozomi  Restaurant Reviews

Nozomi is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Nozomi Sushi Montreal, Two Floors Sushi Montreal, Nozumi Montreal, Sushi Nozomi Beaubien Review, Restaurant Nozomi Rue Beaubien, Restaurants Qc H1x, and Nozomi Montreal.