857 Plains Road
Wallkill, NY 12589

Nu-Cavu

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Nu-Cavu is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Cons
"Salmon portion size"
  • 9/09/2018

An American chowhound from Wappingers Falls, NY tried it.

• 11/29/2017

An American chowhound from New Paltz, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/29/2014

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/18/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/29/2014

Cons
    Salmon portion size
Mike1987 photo

Mike1987

Pine Bush, NY

Worst meal ever!

What a fucking train wreck….. drinks took forever. Food took even longer, forgot 3 meals. When I approached the manager he told me he’d be at the table in a minute and showed up 40 minutes later. When I requested the meals be discounted since we had to wait 20 minutes for them since they forgot to cook them, the manager told me I was wrong and I didn’t know when my party was seated and we were being unreasonable. Manager was drinking at the bar and sloppy as hell, and treated me like I was worthless as a customer. I will never go here again and I strongly discourage anyone else from coming here. Waitress told me I was “on” something in front of manager who didn’t even reprimand her.

Penne ala vodka w/shrimp

Bland would have been better at Olive Garden.

January 13, 2010

Airport dining up close

Has fixed price meals certain days. Service and prices are reasonable and meals are good. A great place for summer dining to watch the planes come in and take off.
December 4, 2009

Cavu Restaurant is great food, wonderful staff

we recently had dinner at Cavu and we had a wonderful dinner, great atmosphere and wonderful staff. We took the waiter suggestion for our meals and we were not disappointed in the choice they made for us. When we were there the sun was…
July 7, 2009

Absolutely Awesome

The improvements to the 2 outside patios made for a great dining experience. The indoor dining room has all new seating which looks very inviting. I'll get there when the weather gets cooler.The staff is very meticulous in their prep for…

American Outdoor seating Parking

Nu-Cavu  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Nu Cavu, Dinner Menu For Nu Cavu, Nu Cavu Menue, Nu Cavu Restaurant Menu, Nu Cavu Wallkill Ny, Nu Cavu, Nu Cavu Menu, and Nu Cavu Restaurant Menu.