857 Plains Road
Wallkill, NY 12589

Nu-Cavu

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Nu-Cavu is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Cons
"Salmon portion size"
  • 9/09/2018

An American chowhound from Wappingers Falls, NY tried it.

• 11/29/2017

An American chowhound from New Paltz, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/29/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/18/2014

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/29/2014

Cons
    Salmon portion size
Mike1987 photo

Mike1987

Pine Bush, NY

Worst meal ever!

What a fucking train wreck….. drinks took forever. Food took even longer, forgot 3 meals. When I approached the manager he told me he’d be at the table in a minute and showed up 40 minutes later. When I requested the meals be discounted since we had to wait 20 minutes for them since they forgot to cook them, the manager told me I was wrong and I didn’t know when my party was seated and we were being unreasonable. Manager was drinking at the bar and sloppy as hell, and treated me like I was worthless as a customer. I will never go here again and I strongly discourage anyone else from coming here. Waitress told me I was “on” something in front of manager who didn’t even reprimand her.

Penne ala vodka w/shrimp

Bland would have been better at Olive Garden.

American Outdoor seating Parking

Nu-Cavu  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Dinner Menu For Nu Cavu, Nu Cavu, Nu Cavu Restaurant Menu, Nu Cavu Wallkill Ny, Nu Cavu, Nu Cavu Menu, Nu Cavu Menue, and Nu Cavu Restaurant Menu.