292 Conestoga Rd

Nudy's Luncheonette

Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Lunch

March 24, 2009

Gone Downhill!

I have been going to Nudy's about four times a year for five years and the last several times I've been there, the quality of the food was bad. Soggy brown edged lettuce and tired chicken meat. Seems like since the satellite restaurants…
March 2, 2009

Great for breakfast/lunch

I always look forward to taking my son back to Villanova when I know we will have breakfast/lunch at Nudy's. I know we will be giving him one more great meal before leaving and one for us as well. \r I have enjoyed meals for breakfast…
December 2, 2008

Best Brunch

This hidden restaurant has a very homey feel, with only room for a few tables inside. The omelettes are fantastic, and the fruit is fresh and delicious. Great food and a great atmosphere!

1/20/2018

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried Seasons Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The desserts are to die for. So many varieties to choose from!
Cons
The only thing I would change is that I wish the food didn't have calories!
11/28/2017

A diner from Devon, PA tried Sal's Pizzeria.

11/15/2017

A diner from Berwyn, PA tried Outback Steakhouse.

10/28/2017

A diner from Malvern, PA tried Sal's Pizzeria.

10/16/2017

A diner from US tried La Jolie.

9/07/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried Sal's Pizzeria.

9/01/2017

A Pizza food lover from Malvern, PA tried Sal's Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/12/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar.

7/28/2017

A dining patron from Bryn Mawr, PA tried La Jolie, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
beautifully prepared classic French bistro food, the best salad and best preparation of escargots I have had in years
7/24/2017

A dining patron from Malvern, PA tried Sal's Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Breakfast/Brunch American Traditional

Nudy's Luncheonette  Restaurant Reviews

Nudy's Luncheonette is located near the cities of Saint Davids, St Davids, Radnor Township, Radnor Twp, and Radnor.
People found this by searching for: Nudy's Menu, Nudy's Luncheonette Menu, Nudy's Wayne Pa, Nudy's Strafford, Nudy's Devon, Nudy's Wayne Menu, and Nudy's In Frazer.