300 Roselle St
Linden, NJ 07036

Nuno's Pavillion

Cuisine: European, Fine Dining, Parisian

Nuno's Pavillion is a European, Fine Dining, and Parisian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 9/02/2017

An European food lover from US tried it.

• 9/19/2016

A dining patron from Perth Amboy, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/02/2016

An European chowhound from North Bergen, NJ tried it.

• 7/19/2015

A diner from Westfield, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/12/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/14/2014

An European chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/27/2013

A diner from Plainfield, NJ tried it and liked it.

nfl010 photo

nfl010

Linden, NJ

Excellent on all counts!

My family eats here quite often. Food in restaurant is excellent! Great portions….and soups? there is none better. Wait staff is very personal and attentive – our favorite! Sangria is the best around.

Garlic chicken

very tasty! never dried out…veggies are crisp and fresh….bread is A plus of course!

bentocar photo

bentocar

Newark, NJ

The Best Ever

I had my wedding on March 6, 2010 at Nuno’s Pavillion and I couldn’t ask for a better place. The food was great, the desert table spectacular, and I got nothing but compliments all night. The place is so great that I am also hosting my baby shower there a year later. When I told my guests where the baby shower was going to be held, they kept say how happy they were that I picked Nuno’s Pavillion again because they really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. The wait staff were very friendly and the owner really helped make my day come true. I recommend this place to anyone around.

Garlic chicken

The best portuguese style garlic chicken I ever had.

serviceseeker photo

serviceseeker

Linden, NJ

Not good

Don’t waste to your time going to this restaurant. The food is not all that. Their buffet for parties is definetly not good, and the service is horrible. The waiters for parties are rude.

icunurse76 photo

icunurse76

Fords, NJ

Never again

My husband and I hosted my son’s communion party at Nuno’s and after this experience, I will never host another party there again! We had a buffet style dinner and although the food was fair, there were certain foods missing from the buffet that were clearly stated on my contract. Also, my husband and I bought extra pastries from a local bakery since we had a large group of attendees. When the fruit and dessert table was arranged, there did not seem to be enough dessert despite the fact that we had bought extra. The night before the party, we had to change rooms since the large banquet hall had disgusting carpets which we were promised would be cleaned. The carpets need to be replaced not cleaned. They are so disgusting that the staff dims the lights in the hall when there is a party in progress so as to hide the condition of these carpets. Also, the banquet hall smelled horribly. Finally, i was horrified to find out that one of my guests had discovered a large old chewed up piece of gum stuck to the bottom of their plate. How disgusting!! I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. Run away from this place as fast as you possibly can!!

LA photo

LA

Cranford, NJ

Not so mUCH!

I had been stuck on previous reviews dating as far back as 2-3 years. So I thought this place would actually be enjoyable, Boy was I WRONG. There are too many negative issues to address; from wait staff, to Owner, to Food, to Ambiance. RUN! dont walk to the next closest eatery, and By- past this one as fast as you can!!! It must have been a nice place a few years back, but not so much
Now-

European Fine Dining Parisian

Nuno's Pavillion  Restaurant Reviews

Nuno's Pavillion is located near the cities of Winfield Park, Rahway, Winfield, Carteret, and Elizabeth.
People found this by searching for: Nuno's Linden Nj, Nuno's Pavilion Restaurant, Nuno's Pavillion, Nuno's Linden, Nuno's Pavilion Linden Nj, Nuno's Pavillion Linden Nj, and Nuno's Pavilion Banquet Hall.