372 Centre St
Nutley, NJ 07110

Nutley Diner

Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Armenian

Nutley Diner is a American, Sandwiches, and Armenian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Receptionist rude rushing you to eat bad service "
"The best diner in nj"
"One if THE best sinners in area. Great staff great food "
Cons
"Employees server and receptionist who work at the registers need to educate and appreciate the customers "
"everytime I go food is good"
Comments
"Every Tuesday me and my husband goes there not anymore "
"Great disco fries only at nutely diner"
  • 10/18/2016

A diner from North Bergen, NJ tried it.

• 9/19/2016

An American food lover from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 9/10/2016

A dining patron from Irvington, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/30/2016

An American chowhound from Belleville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/13/2015

A dining patron from Clifton, NJ tried it.

• 11/05/2015

An American food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/02/2015

• 5/12/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Receptionist rude rushing you to eat bad service
    Cons
    Comments
    Every Tuesday me and my husband goes there not anymore
  • 4/11/2015

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/05/2015

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

Solario photo

Solario

Nutley, NJ

GREAT DINER!!!!!

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DINERS AROUND. VERY CLEAN. GREAT FOOD AND EXCELLENT SERVICE. I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO OTHERS.

BURGERS

sporkmoomoo photo

sporkmoomoo

Clifton, NJ

DON'T BOTHER, DISGUSTING FOOD, DISGUSTING SERVICE!!!

So, last night was the last night I will EVER go to the Nutley Diner…I went with a group of friends from church…Now, I’m fairly young…and my friends and I are about between the ages of 18-22. There was about 7 of us.

We were told, upon entering…“This isn’t a hang out, if you don’t plan on eating, get out.” So we’re like..“We plan on getting some stuff..” So, we’re lead to the table, and we sit down, and the waitress comes by, and slams the menus on the table. So, the woman goes by, takes our drink orders…and, she comes back, and she was just so nasty! She is chucking drinks at us, and spills a whole water all over me. She didn’t even apologize! Then, she kicked one of my friends out, because all he wanted to do was order a soda!! My friend had decided to go for a walk, and told us to stay..So, we did, we received our food, and she was just so mean! She never came back the entire time to see if we wanted anything else. (I, by the way, never received another water.)

She brings us the check, and the diner tacked on…not a 15% gratuity, that they do for parties of 6 or more, but a 25% gratuity. So, when we went to pay, I did complain to the manager, and they told us that they added the gratuity because I spilled the water!

I refused to pay the gratuity, to the point where, I literally stood there for ten minutes, waiting for them to take it off. I left no tip, which I have never done before…but I can’t believe how disrespected I was! This was absolutely disgusting, the food was sub-par and cold, and after being treated like a second class citizen, I can’t believe ANYONE would want to eat there.

….1 STAR IS WAY TOO MUCH!

Eggplant Parm Hero

It probably would’ve been good, if it weren’t cold and barely cooked.

Madridista08 photo

Madridista08

Nutley, NJ

Better Breakfast than IHOP!

I enjoy weekend breakfast at The Nutley Diner. At first, I was hesitant with the new management. They whole diner experience can be frightening or pleasant, if you know what I mean. This diner will surprise you. The management is very professional and have remodeled this diner amazingly. Now, the important part. The food is great! The place is clean and their is a warmness to the breakfast experience like no diner around. Sorry, Lyndhurst,North Arlington,Nevada, you keep all the young drunks that have just left the clubs. This diner is a family place and lets hope it stays this way.

Cando537 photo

Cando537

Verona, NJ

Very disaapointing

My mother likes to make her weekly visit here for her grill cheese. We come all the time. She was very disappointed because the tomaote was not good in her grill chesse.

Grill Cheese & Tomato

tomato was not fresh

djriconj photo

djriconj

Claymont, DE

Nutley Diner doesn't cater to the "GAY" community!!!!!

Me my girlfriend and my friends went to The Nutley Diner after a nice night out. We all went Thursday the 16th of April. We received a table in the middle of the diner. We were waiting to order our food. My friend kissed his boyfriend and while he was kissing him an employee from the diner said in a mean and rude voice “don’t do that here it’s a public place no one wants to see that.” He was so offended and hurt that He didn’t feel comfortable spending his money in a diner that is going to discriminate against him because he’s gay. My other gay friends confronted the employee and asked if it was two girls kissing would he had said anything?
He replied “I would have loved it.” One of the other staff members made a comment under his breath calling us " faggots." After that was said the altercation was brought outside where it started to become physical the staff and friends of the staff were screaming and trying to fight us calling us “faggots” and “no one wants us around here.” I am a straight guy and I was hurt by the way we were treated and I hope everyone that reads this boycotts this place for this discrimination.

Nutley Diner Nj American

Nutley Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Nutley Diner is located near the cities of Bloomfield, Belleville, Lyndhurst Twp, Lyndhurst, and Upr Montclair.
People found this by searching for: Nutley Diner Menu Nj, Nutley Diner Nutley Nj, Nutley Diner Nj Menu, Park Diner Nutley Nj, Nutley Diner Menus, Nutley Diner, Nutley Diner Nj, and Nutley Diner Menu.