Ny Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Ny Restaurant is a Chinese, Asian, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

"Nice people and good food"
"friendly family owners and good food"
aclowe01 photo

Charlotte, NC

Best Little chinese restaurant

Searching for a late evening place to eat with not much to choose from we thought we’d give this place a try. What a great surprise! So good in fact we went back for New Year’s Eve! I don’t think many people eat at the restaurant but there was a steady line of customers getting take-out. We had the crab Rangoon’s, won ton soup, Hunan Beef, Seafood Trio, the Sweet and Sour Shrimp, and Egg rolls. All the food was very good and had lots of flavor – the sweet & sour sauce is made in the restaurant daily. The brown sauce on the side is also amazing! The egg rolls were a little overcooked but still – it’s fried Chinese!

won ton soup

Very good flavor and more dumplins than most restaurants!

A123 photo

Cornelius, NC

Bad customer service

I have been having a problem the help at the counter with rudeness and I complain to one of the owners and they just laugh at me. I wii no longer go there for food any more and wouldn’t recommend them to anyone.

January 4, 2009

BEST Chinese Food!!!

This is the absolute BEST Chinese food in the area. We go there several times a week! The prices are great (lunch consisting of an egg roll, rice, and the entree is about $4.50!). My favorites are the sweet & sour chicken and the…

Chinese Delivery Asian

Ny Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/21/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 1/03/2016 A diner from Davidson, NC tried it.

• 5/26/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 5/17/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/18/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/21/2014 A diner from GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/23/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/10/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/15/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Ny Restaurant is located near the cities of Davidson.
People found this by searching for: Ny Chinese Cornelius Nc, Ny Restaurant Cornelius Nc, New York Chinese Cornelius, Ny Chinese Cornelius, New York Restaurant Cornelius Nc Menu, Ny Resturant, New York Chinese Restaurant Cornelius, and Ny Restaurant Cornelius.