O-e-she Take-out

Cuisine: Japanese

jetleigh photo

jetleigh

Seattle, WA

great for a quick bite on the Eastside

O.E.She (they translated the word ‘oishii’ which means “good” in Japanese) is a great place to just grab a quick bite to eat. I wouldn’t go here for the sushi, which they do serve. The good stuff is the regular dishes like the donburi, udon, teriyaki, and other combinations. I’ve been here many times while at Factoria Mall. It’s also very cheap and you get a pretty large portion of food.

oyako donburi

my favorite item on the menu here

February 17, 2009

Hidden secret

I have written reviews for Blue Ginger, Sushi Ten, I love Sushi and been to Himitzu(cant write a review not on citysearch). This place at first glance looks like a hole in the wall. I ordered tuna, salmon, albacore, yellowtail, and eel…
November 17, 2008

Authentic!

O-E-She offers authentic Japanese food at a great price. I've lived in Japan and their food reminds me of what I grew up eating. Great, fast service, I highly recommend it!
September 6, 2008

Chicken Katsu Curry

Two of my favorites: Chicken Katsu Curry and Oyako Donburi. Both are prepared authentically and taste delicious. I haven't been to any other Japanese restaurant in this area with those great taste.

Japanese Takeout
Mon-Sat 11:00AM - 12:00AM
Sun 12:00PM - 12:00AM

O-e-she Take-out  Restaurant Reviews

O-e-she Take-out is located near the cities of Beaux Arts, Medina, Clyde Hill, Yarrow Point, and Beaux Arts Village.
People found this by searching for: O E She In Factoria, O E She Take Out, O E Factoria, O E She Bellevue, O E She, Take Out Food Near Me, 98006, Oishii Factoria, Oishi At Factoria, and O.E. She Japanese Take Out.