9 E St

Neighborhoods: South Boston
Cuisine: Japanese

October 3, 2009

Beautiful and delicious food

Fabulous menu! The venison was divine! Everything is created so beautifully that I almost (*almost*) did not want to eat; I had to admire the beauty of each plate as each dish came out. Must order: sea bass, foie gras, venison, and the…
September 26, 2009

expensive and unfriendly

went to check out restaurant after booking party for 14 people. \r the wait staff was extremely rude and pretentious the greeting at the door was just rude. Haven't had this experience before w/ a boston restaurant. sushi bar was empty…
January 27, 2009

EXTREMELY RUDE

Have tried to make a reservation at this restaurant several times, both times i believe I spoke to the same woman and she was extremely rude. I am from New York City and know the difference between a "wanna be" restaurant and a restaurant…

Uni

Pizza in South Boston

Domino's Pizza

Pizza in South Boston

10/18/2017

A diner from Bristol, CT tried Sun Pizza in Franklin Field North.

10/12/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried Brown Sugar Cafe in Allston.

10/12/2017

A food lover from Waltham, MA tried Tim's Tavern (CLOSED) in South End.

10/11/2017

A Catering food lover from Boston, MA tried Liberty Bell Roast Beef in D Street - West Broadway, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/10/2017

A dining patron from Cumberland, RI tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A diner from US tried Anh Hong.

10/07/2017

A dining patron from Bogor, 30 tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay and liked it. They liked the food.

10/06/2017

An American food lover from Boston, MA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in Dorchester, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The parking lot was littered with trash. When I got inside, the floor inside was littered with trash. The woman at counter was NOT interested in me, the customer. I had to ask her to serve me. I received incorrect order and never saw a smile, or heard a t
Cons
Comments
Worst experience I have had in a long time. I was polite because I had my grandson. I really wanted to say something.
10/05/2017

A Thai chowhound from US tried Smile Thai Noodles in Brighton.

10/04/2017

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried La Parrilla Restaurant in Columbia Point.

Japanese Leather District Casual Elegant
Tips
  • The restaurant serves one of the city's most varied and expensive wine lists, with an extensive list of sakes to choose from.
  • If money is a concern, ask for a price-capped omakase dinner, in which the chef will choose a selection of items within your budget.
New York Pizza

Asian in South End

Modern Pastry Shop

Bakeries in Central

O Ya  Restaurant Reviews

O Ya is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Japanese Restaurant On 9 E Street Restaurant In Bdston, 0 Ya Boston, Oya & Boston, Oya Restaurant Cost Tasting Menu, Oya Restaurant Tasting Menu Price, 0ya Boston, Oya Boston, and Oya Restaurant In Boston Menu.