34373 Yucaipa Blvd
Yucaipa, CA 92399-2401

Oak House

Cuisine: American

Oak House is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Fast friendly service and they remembered me and my family, And are like and what food we could not have."
"Even tho I will continue to go , I will never order their liver and onions again, it was like eating my shoe"
"Good food"
  • 7/20/2019

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried it and liked it.

• 7/28/2018

An American food lover from Pomona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/23/2018

An American food lover from Pomona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/25/2018

A diner from Pomona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/26/2017

An American chowhound from Corona, CA tried it.

• 7/21/2017

Donnajj tried it, liked it, and rated it . Donnajj didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/10/2017

An American chowhound from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 6/07/2017

An American food lover from Rowland Heights, CA tried it.

• 12/01/2016

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/28/2016

A dining patron from Hemet, CA tried it.

shadowwolfie photo

shadowwolfie

Yucaipa, CA

Oak House in Yucaipa

From the moment you see the chuck wagon sign, (its a real looking chuck wagon), you notice it looks more like an antique store display than a place to eat.
The parking looks small and compact but it can accomadate my large 4×4, 4 door truck. Not uncommon to see even larger work trucks there either!
No, they aren’t doing repairs. This place is known for its breakfasts. I would say the food is considered “comfort food” stye with prices that would make anyone want to stop and save some coin while having a good meal.
There are lots of genuine antiques all over the place. Inside and out! A small water feature with either large gold fish or small koi, (i still can’t figure out which), greets you as you walk over a very small bridge to the front door.
Yup, more antiques inside. The booths look well used but are comfy. Service is always nice and quick with a small-town feel.
Most any person would recognize the background music as something from the country western songs from 40 years ago to the current styles of today.
Many “regulars” are visiable on most any given day. Clean and comfortable with good “comfort food” and amazingly good prices is the norm for this place.
My personal favorite is the fried chicken dinner. Second fav is the beefeater. When it comes to breakfast I’m all over the menu as I just can’t narrow it down to one or two.
I consider this one of Yucaipas better “hometown” places to eat.

Fried Chicken Dinner

4 pieces of deep fried chicken with a crunchy coating, choice of fries, baked potato, fried zuccini or onion rings, (zuccini is yum!), vegi of the day, garlic bread or dinner roll, (garlic bread!), garnish of shredded lettice and tomato slice, choice of soup of the day or salad, (salad-crisp!), and choice of pudding, tapioca or flaun.
Drinks are 1.99 for soft driks but they are very large!
Overall-delish! Oh, and filling! I couldn’t manage the dessert!

American

Oak House  Restaurant Reviews

Oak House is located near the cities of Calimesa.
People found this by searching for: Oak House Yucaipa Menu, Oak House Yucaipa, Oak House Menu Yucaipa, Oak House Restaurant Yucaipa, The Oak House Yucaipa Ca, Oak House Restaurant, Oak House Restaurant Yucaipa Ca, Oak House Menu, and The Oak House Yucaipa.