10257 Old Georgetown Rd
North Bethesda, MD 20814

Oakville Grille and Wine Bar

Cuisine: American, Grill, Italian

• 8/15/2016

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried it.

• 5/07/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

No Rating
easterbaby photo

easterbaby

Chevy Chase, MD

Unpleasant experience

The food was okay. I liked the red wine sauce on my chicken. But I never, ever would have ordered it if I didn’t have a gift certificate. I showed the gc to the server before I ordered, was told no problem. Ordered a much more expensive meal than I actually wanted because I needed to spend X amount, then was told when they brought the check that they don’t take these gift certificates anymore. Wouldn’t honor it. What planet is this management from? It was so bizarre — they had their dukes up, dug in their heels, absolutely wouldn’t honor that gift certificate no matter what, and I was out way more money than I could afford. Needless to say, the whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth. (The server, who was quite good, wa embarrassed by the whole thing — the management could use some lessons on customer relations from her.) They’re overpriced and got a 1-star review in the paper, but if you’re one of the ladies who lunch, I guess they’ll treat you better than a solo female diner and you can afford to spend a lot of money on 1-star food.

American Online Reservations Grill

Oakville Grille and Wine Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Oakville Grille and Wine Bar is located near the cities of Montgomery, Garrett Park, North Kensington, Kensington, and South Kensington.
People found this by searching for: Oakwood Grill Bethesda Maryland, Oak Grill Bethesda, Oakville Grill Bethesda, Oakwood Grill Bethesda, Oak Grill Bethesda Md, Oak Grille Bethesda, Oakville Grille Menus, Oakwood Grill North Bethesda, and Oakwood Grill Bethesda Md.