Ocean Galley

Cuisine: Seafood, Kid's Menu, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Had to ask for silverware, the waitress came back with plastic forks. We asked why no silverware response was broken dishwasher. In the meantime, other customers arriving we're being given silverware. We went and asked two different hostesses and rece"
"okay"
"Tuna dip"
June 5, 2010

Mrs. Hilary Johnson

My family and I go to Ocean Galley every Friday night. The staff is always accomidating to my husband who is in a wheel chair, and they always smile and call us by name! The senior citizens menu has more than I could ever eat. Thanks.
October 11, 2009

Ocean Galley Seafood is a Tradition

Everytime we visit relatives in Stilson, we always end up at Ocean Galley - it is their favorite. The food was good and the service was fast. No complaints.
April 26, 2009

Great Experience

I asked some people at a gas station while I was going through town, "Where can you get good seafood around here?" They directed me immediately to Ocean Galley. Well worth the search (it was a little hard to find) but soooo worth it. …

Seafood Kid's Menu Parking

Ocean Galley  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/24/2016 A diner from Statesboro, GA tried it.

• 4/11/2016 A diner from Brooklet, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great foo
  • 4/05/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 3/14/2016 A diner from Statesboro, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/30/2015 A diner from Smyrna, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/21/2015 A diner from Metter, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/21/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/07/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Ocean Galley is located near the cities of Georgia Southern.
People found this by searching for: Ocean Galley Statesboro Menu, Ocean Galley, Ocean Galley Seafood & Steaks Menu, Ocean Galley Statesboro, Ocean Gallery Menu, Ocean Galley Statesboro Ga, Ocean Galley Vidalia Ga, Ocean Galley Menu Statesboro Ga, and Ocean Galley Statesboro Ga Menu.