Oceanaire Seafood Room

williamsmom photo

williamsmom

Fort Wayne, IN

Excellent seafood!

Fresh, fresh, fresh! The food here is right off the dock! Service was excellent. Our waitress, Amber, was kind enough to let us know that any side dishes we ordered would be large enough for the whole table to share. It was a friend’s birthday and she received a complimentary treat: an Alaskan Beehive—it even had a little edible bumble bee on the top—soooo cute! The one drawback was that some of the seafood items were fairly expensive for the portion size.

Crab Cakes

Moist and delicious….just enough vegetable/bread crumb/crab ratio! MMMMMMM!!!!!

jasmine12 photo

jasmine12

Minneapolis, MN

Best Seafood in the Cities

I Love seafood and it is tough to find really good seafood! Oceanaire is simply the best. Everything is flown in fresh, the oyster selection is incredible and their towering appetizer is worth the money! Great place to dine, with a relaxed, yet sophisticated atmosphere!
Pros: Best food in town
Cons: parking lot is a pain

The Mussels & caesar salad

it is my favorite

Leebogee photo

Leebogee

Minneapolis, MN

Seafood at it's best

The seafood is brought in fresh everyday. There are so many choices from oysters, clams, and crab legs to steak and chops. You really want to go for the seafood though! The steak was done to perfection and was well worth trying, but you can get a good steak at so many other restaurants I wouldn’t waste the money. We had Oysters Rockefeller and clams to start. You can order as many clams as you desire. They were wonderful. The oysters were a nice size portion. Next we had our salads and soups. The salads were pretty basic – nothing fancy but good. I had the lobster bisque was very tasty, although a little too rich. For the entree I had the crab legs, my companions had the steak and lobster, twin lobster tails and clams with pasta in a white sauce. I had a taste of the lobster which was done very well. The crab legs were good, however, they were not any more exceptional then any other restaurant I have had them in. Our waiter was knowledgeable on the food and wine selection. He was attentive to our needs and helpful with our choices.

Overall, I would recommend this restaurant. On that note, if you decide to go be prepared to open your wallet. Everything is expensive. For special occasions it is well worth the expense.

Crab Legs

The crab legs were great. However, they weren’t any better at this restaurant than others. They were much more expensive than other restaurants.

February 6, 2016

Have been here multiple times. Order something new every time we are there, and have never been disappointed. Best seafood around in our opinion. The servers are all excellent. Wine list is great. Nothing more to say, will continue going…
October 20, 2012

Horrible. \r Don't go here. The food tastes frozen and is not worth your time or money. After attending on my birthday the only memorable thing was having my name printed on the menu.\r
January 16, 2012

Love the new decor

Haven't been in the cities for years and came back to do a show and went here for dinner with the group and walked into this new updated seafood resturant. Love the food!

Seafood Casual Elegant Uptown
Tips
  • A visit to their website's fish section is a pre-dinner must. They breakdown all the catches and suggest drinks to compliment them
  • Mention a birthday or anniversary when making reservations and get a complimentary baked Alaska, flamed tableside.
  • Check-marks beside certain menu items signify the freshest catch of the day.
  • Fridays are easier to get a reservation. To snag a last-minute Saturday night slot (from a cancellation), call between 10am and noon that day.
  • They can accomodate large groups for special events and occassions. Up to 30 people can be seated in their private dining area.
Fri-Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM
Sun-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PM

Oceanaire Seafood Room  Restaurant Reviews

Oceanaire Seafood Room is located near the cities of St Anthony and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: Best Meals At Oceanaire, How Many Stars Is Oceanaire Restaurant, Best Crab Legs In Minneapolis, Best Tasty Dis To Order At Oceanaire Restaurant, The Oceanaire Minneapolis Menu, Best Dish At Oceanaire, Oceanaire Minneapolis Menu, Best Food To Order At Oceanaire, and Oceanaire Seafood Room Minneapolis Menu.