106 Eastpark Dr
Brentwood, TN 37027-4201

O'Charley's Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

O'Charley's Restaurant is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 11/10/2015

A Cafe food lover from Marion, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/16/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 10/03/2013

A diner from Reynoldsburg, OH tried it.

ninjakitty photo

ninjakitty

Temecula, CA

Bring It On!

My friend and I just had dinner at the Brentwood O’Charley’s. First, we got seated IMMEDIATELY upon walking through the door – a first for a Friday evening. Our server, Renee was very responsive, attending to us immediately and very regularly the entire two hours we were there. We had a full-course meal and Renee stayed with us the entire time. She was an excellent server. The food was wonderful and the timing of everything was spot on. The only thing that is taking away from giving a full five-star review is that we were seated in a section that had two young families with extremely vocal children — screaming. That we could have done without, but it’s all part of eating out, right?

Southwestern Twisted Chips - Southwestern Twisted Chips at O'Charley's Restaurant

Southwestern Twisted Chips

What a HUGE pile of chips — could feed three guys!! It was really good fresh, but got a little soggy and blah as they sat. That can’t be helped, I suppose. I liked them for a fried appetizer.

Tangerine Colada

This is kind of like a piña colada meets orange cicle. My friend was hoping for a more tangerine flavor (was subtle), but I thought it was great.

Cedar Plank Salmon

I love, Love, LOVE this dish. I am not a fish kind-of person but I am trying to eat more of it, so when I found this cedar-plank salmon, I thought I had gone to heaven. What an awesome dish!! It’s so moist with caramelized edges; melts in your mouth. PLUS, it’s a huge chunk of fish – about 9oz. – which is more than meets your daily of omega 3s!! I just love it.

bobo777 photo

bobo777

Brentwood, TN

Fattening Entries

Chicken was tasteless, pasta was swimming in butter.
Seated as close to the kitchen as possible even though there were plenty of tables available.
House salad – blah. Rolls were warm and served with butter. Would have liked an offer of wheat rolls.
Need to offer healthier choices, more veggies. Take it easy on the butter, oils and sugar.
Tipped the server really well. It was not her fault the food was not good. Total before tip: $29

Chicken over pasta

Chicken over pasta – pasta was swimming in butter. Chicken tasted as though they had prepared it earlier in the day and just threw some tomatoes over it – tasteless.
House salad was just okay.

American Outdoor seating Dinner
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 12:00PM
Sun 10:30AM - 10:00PM

O'Charley's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

O'Charley's Restaurant is located near the cities of Converse.
People found this by searching for: O'charley's Ooey Gooey Caramel Pie, Pictures Of O'charley's, Ocharleys Pictures, Tangerine Colaoda, Ooey Gooey Caramel Pie, O'charley's Twisted Chips Recipe, and O'charley's Pictures.