3511 Highway 138 Se
Stockbridge, GA 30281-7821

O'Charley's

Cuisine: American, Grill, Kid's Menu

O'Charley's is a American, Grill, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
  • 8/05/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

• 2/25/2017

A diner from Stockbridge, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/04/2016

An American food lover from Stockbridge, GA tried it.

• 12/10/2015

An American chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 8/14/2015

An American chowhound from Forest Park, GA tried it.

• 11/26/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/28/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/04/2014

An American chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 5/03/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/04/2014

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Thesaints photo

Thesaints

Atlanta, GA

The Absolute worst experience of my life!!!

So this was my O’Charley’s experience that I certainly shared on their ratings site:
On 2/26/17 our party of 10 arrived at this location shortly before 9:30 pm. The hostess stated that she needed to talk with manager about seating us so late. THIRTY MINUTES later we were informed that we would be seated, given a list of items that were not available and served. We were also told that the kitchen would be closing shortly but, we’d be accommodated, as if we’d inconvenienced the establishment by opting to spend our money there. Anyway, we urged one another to quickly know their drink and entree selections and give them to the server at once. As we begin to give BRITTNEY our choices, one of us ordered the Pork chop meal. To which BRITTNEY replied, it would take 20 min to prepare and the kitchen was closing in 15 min. Another member the party responded by saying, “that’s pissing, because we’d waited and was told we’d be accommodated and made sure not to choose any of the items that were no longer available.” BRITTNEY, rudely remarks that she would not be cussed and stormed off. Please note that no one cussed, and I’m pretty good at performing that particular art. We finally decided to take our business to the Taco Mac down the street where we received excellent service and food. I’ll be informing my 2000 Facebook followers and the various societal/community organizations of which I am pretty influential, to avoid patronizing this establishment at all costs. This experience was unacceptable and down right ridiculous. Fire Brittney and get it together asap.

American Grill Kid's Menu

O'Charley's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: O'charley's Stockbridge Ga, Ocharlies Stockbridge, 0charley Restaurant, O Charley Mcdonough Georgia, Ocharleys 138, Old Charleys In Skockbridge, Old Charley's In Stockbridge Ga, O'charley's Stockbridge, and Old Charley Stockbridge Ga.