N82W15380 APPLETON AVE
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051-3777

Odyssey

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"They do not and will not offer a gluten free menu. I go here often with my mother and we both are celiac. I wish they would get with the times. "
"breakfast options"
"Good food, generous portions, congenial servers"
"Ok food could be cleaned up"
"Great food and friendly staff"
"Very good food, great services at reasonable prices. "
"Non"
"average brekfast Good breakfast "
"Friendly waitress and the food is pretty good."
"Smiling server, great food "
"Efficient service. The omelet was mediocre at best. Skimpy on ingredients. Hash browns were burnt. Too expensive for what was received."
"Small children to stalk"
"The service was great but food was terrible sorry to say:("
Cons
"getting a gluten free menu or offerings"
"Nothing really "
"Slow service"
"No alcohol service, vacumming next to me while eating even though they closed two hours later, wait staff wasn't told we were there, even though with four kids it's kinda hard to miss so had to flag someone down, drink orders messed up, taking things from"
"Overpriced. Could not substitute soup for a salad. Food was average. Service was poor."
"Parents staring at me"
Comments
"Don't expect any changes. The menu is the menu"
"Like to see three eggs anystyle"
"Owner should call me to make things straight. Bad words spread faster than good words. 4145446115"
"I haven't been there in a while. I heard it changed owners. It's terrible! The food is double the price and the quality has gone down. The service is poor. They push you out even though no one is there. The hostess didn't even said thank you "
"I like bacon"
  • 7/15/2017

A dining patron from Menomonee Falls, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/08/2017

An American chowhound from Milwaukee, WI tried it and liked it.

• 7/06/2017

An American chowhound from Menomonee Falls, WI tried it.

• 7/03/2017

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 6/22/2017

An American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/17/2017

Cynthiaw872 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Cynthiaw872 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/11/2017

A dining patron from Hubertus, WI tried it.

• 5/31/2017

An American chowhound from Germantown, WI tried it.

• 5/31/2017

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 5/30/2017

An American chowhound from Sussex, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    getting a gluten free menu or offerings
    Comments
    Don't expect any changes. The menu is the menu

American Lunch Breakfast

Odyssey  Restaurant Reviews

Odyssey is located near the cities of Rockfield and Lannon.
People found this by searching for: Odyssey Menomonee Falls, Odyssey Menomonee Falls Menu, Odyssey Restaurant Menomonee Falls, The Odyssey Restaurant Menomonee Falls, Odyssey Restaurant In Menomonee Falls, Odyssey Restaurant Menomonee Falls Wi, Odyssey Family Restaurant Menomonee Falls, Wi, and Odyssey Menu Menomonee Falls.