350 Rue de Liège E
Montreal Metro Area, QC H2P

Oeufrier (L')

(Between Rue Drolet and Rue St-Denis)

Neighborhoods: Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension
Cuisine: Breakfast, Brunch

• 10/28/2013

A Breakfast chowhound from Montréal, QC tried it.

sweetmeats photo

sweetmeats

Montréal, QC

breakfast place

We have have been waiting for a breakfast joint to open near us for years, finally, late September we got our wish. Only problem was that the lineups were insane, – we’re talking an hour to wait for your food after ordering insane. I’m not known for having patience so there was no way I’d wait that long for a plate of food. Months later, we finally went to check the place out again. By this time, the newness had been shed and we were able to walk in and grab a table. I had a bacon and cheese sandwich on whole wheat with some home fries and fruit. Nothing special but those home fries were really good and when you make bacon crispy the dish is always a winner. Jean probably had eggs Benedict I can’t remember and to be honest it wasn’t the highlight of his dish. The highlight was the fruit (mine had some too but his had a lot of fruit), it was super fresh and just a great thing to eat after eating heavy food. So was this place worth the wait? You bethca’! The fruit alone at this place is worth going to, like I said it’s fresh, you get a lot of it and the variety is great. It’s so rare to see actual fresh fruit at a breakfast joint, so thank you.

Breakfast Brunch

Oeufrier (L')  Restaurant Reviews

Oeufrier (L') is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: 514 858 6030, Oeufrier, Groupon Oeufrier, Montreal L'oeufrier Menu, L'oeufrier Montreal Liege, Oeufrier Liege, L'oeufrier Reviews, L'oeufrier Liege Menu, and L'oeufrier Villeray.