293 Muddy Branch Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20878

Ogei's Grill

Cuisine: Chicken wings, Lunch, Wraps

Overall
Pros
"I'm from Philadelphia and I stop to get a bite to eat omg the best food u can eat ... Wish I was there now lol the music was good my friend Robert as some of y'all well knows him he use to live around d area .. He told me about the spot ... Just t"
Cons
"Service"
"Robert Rivera ... Lol no no just joking ... Well they need live band!!! Like I always said to my bro!! "
  • 10/19/2016

A Chicken wings food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 1/28/2016

A Chicken wings chowhound from Silver Spring, MD tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

• 7/15/2015

A Chicken wings chowhound from North Bergen, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 12/01/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 8/07/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/25/2014

• 8/17/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Dayton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/03/2013

A dining patron from Potomac, MD tried it.

• 6/29/2013

A dining patron from Olney, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/26/2013

A Chicken wings food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Delivery Chicken wings Online Ordering

Ogei's Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Ogei's Grill is located near the cities of Suburb Maryland Fac, Washington Grove, Redland, Montgomery County, and Montgomery Village.
People found this by searching for: Ogies Restaurant Gaithersburg, Ogies Gaithersburg Md, Ogeis Bar, Ogeis Bar And Grill, Ogies Hours, Ogei's Grill, Ogies Gaithersburg, and Ogies Muddy Branch.