6400 Ne Highway 99

OH My Teriyaki

Neighborhoods: Northeast Hazel Dell
Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Best teriyaki we've found in Vancouver. "
  • 12/19/2016

A dining patron from Vancouver, WA tried it.

• 9/01/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Portland, OR tried it.

• 5/30/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 4/19/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 2/05/2015

A Japanese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/04/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/04/2014

• 10/25/2014

A Japanese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/20/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Best teriyaki we've found in Vancouver.
  • 2/28/2014

A Japanese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Japanese Dinner Lunch

OH My Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

OH My Teriyaki is located near the cities of Hazel Dell South and Hazel Dell.
People found this by searching for: Oh My Teriyaki Vancouver Wa Menu, Oh My Teriyaki Hwy 99, Oh My Terriaki, Oh My Teryaki, Oh My Teriyaki Menu, Oh My Teriyaki, Oh My Teriyaki Vancouver Wa, and Oh My Teriaki.