1428 W State Route 70
Marlton, NJ 08053

Oh Yoko!

Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian

Oh Yoko! is a Sushi, Japanese, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 5/16/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/08/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/03/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 8/10/2014

A Sushi chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/13/2014

A Sushi chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 6/22/2014

A Sushi chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 3/13/2014

A Sushi food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/25/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/06/2014

A Sushi food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/11/2013

A Chinese food lover from Trenton, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Always tons of food. Friendly staff
RutgersGal photo

RutgersGal

OhYoko is the BEST!

This place is ABSOLUTELY the BEST sushi/Japanese spot in the area. The husband and wife duo are so incredibly nice and the food is excellent. I have everyone at school, my co-workers, and my family hooked. I love this place. And, you will too… It’s soooooo good.

Chirashidon, Okonomiyaki, sushi/rolls

I will go there EVERY week from now on.

Great Food, Awesome People, Fun time

I lived in NJ 7 years now… And I tried almost every Japanese restaurant around here. However, once I went to Oh Yoko, I was hooked! Their sushi and kitchen foods are so good, it’s ridiculous & addictive at same time. Plus, their service is fantastic, maybe that’s because of husband and wife owned restaurant, but every time when I go to Oh YOKO! It feels like I’m going there to see my relative!

Salmon Teriyaki

the owner Recommended me this dish because he told me that he switched the sauce recipe recently. MUST TRY food and price is worth it

DJMcBride photo

DJMcBride

Philadelphia, PA

Very Impressed with OhYoko! Japanese Cuisine

I heard of this fabulous place through the grapevine and I am very impressed. We were all more than happy with the service, food, and the owners’ kindness. They are indeed lovely people. I suggest trying everything they have to offer. I’m sure you will be impressed as well.

sushi/crabcakes/wasabi fries

Fresh fish from Honolulu. Lump Crabcakes with no fillers. Really tasty Wasabi fries.

kwangyah photo

kwangyah

Temple Hills, MD

Again and again!!!

I went to this restaurant for the 4th time on SAT with my fiancee, from NY. We tried TIKI roll for the first time and it was EXCELLENT. So far, we’ve tried Wasabi fries, Tuna flower, Dragon roll, and other various sushi/rolls. All of them have been FANTASTIC in terms of taste and freshness. The service is also good and the interior decor & lighting is comforting. Go there, you’ll not regret it!

Tiki Roll

spicy tuna roll with eel and salmon on top

ZackP photo

ZackP

Oh Yoko, Oh So Good

When it comes down to it, it is the people who run the restaurant, not only the food, which makes a difference. I have eaten in EVERY Japanese restaurant within 30 miles of Camden and Oh Yoko is #1. The husband/wife team really care about making your experience memorable. Every detail, down to the shape and color of the plates is attended to. [Many will claim that Sagami is #1. I believe it has been cruising on empty for a long time. I was once scalded by an entire bowl of hot miso soup by a harried waitress (they are ALWAYS harried at Sagami) and received not so much as an apology. Maybe it was a cultural thing, huh?] Oh Yoko is not to be missed.

Chirashidon, Okonomiyaki, sushi/rolls

Spicy Chirashidon presentation is superb.

sarah717cohen photo

sarah717cohen

So Good

I’ve lived in this area all my life and I have seen many restaurants come and go. This one, however, is my favorite Japanese place. Their sushi and sashimi are incredibly delicious and the owners really are nice. The chirashi-don is really good. It’s like an Asian salad: mix of sashimi, greens, other veggies, spicy/sweet asian sauce, masago(fish eggs), etc. I also like their crab cakes. It’s all lump crab with no fillers.

BBQ Pork

Sweet and cooked perfectly. Came with wasabi fries and veggies. A lot of food for an affordable price.

iHeartSushii photo

iHeartSushii

GRRRRRRRREAT!

Oh Yoko’s sushi and sashimi is delicious!! It seriously is. And, above all, the service is beyond great. The best thing for me is that the people are always so kind and go out of their way to make everyone feel at home. I always get the Chirashi don but try to get at least 3 different rolls every time. Of course, I never forget to get my regular a la cartes: hamachi, saba, uni, ama ebi… Anyway, I can’t find enough good things to say about this spot. The decor is more modern with its oversized paintings, beautiful tile floors, marble sushi bar with its plasma tv and glowing lights, and the restrooms are always immaculate. If you’re more about great sushi than cheap price, this is the place for you. It’s a little pricier than Mikado but you get what you pay for. Gorgeous food plated on gorgeous plates, and absolutely delicious~

Sooooooo delicious.

Dencwkunor3z9maby-ekyc
Ralph

0 useful

Oh Yoko!  Restaurant Reviews

Oh Yoko! is located near the cities of Evesham, Evesham Twp, Greentree, Maple Shade Twp, and Evesham Township.
People found this by searching for: Oh Yoko Restaurant, Oh Yoko Menu, Www.Ohyoko Menu, Martlon School Yoko, Oyoko Japanese Restaurant Marlton, Oh Yoko Sushi Menu, Oh Yoko Cherry Hill Menu, Oh Yoko Sushi, and Oh Yoko Sushi N.J..