Old Country Buffet

Cuisine: American, Buffet, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"The food looked bad like I didn't even want to put anything on my plate I lost my apitite just looking at it. Found some hair in my macorni. There's no variety everything you can make at home in a shirt time or microwave."
"Liked it very much and my large family likes going here because they have good food to please everyone."
"I love the salad bar. It's mostly what I eat. "
"Food was available."
Cons
"I was somewhat disappointed that there was no meat loaf. But I understand the need to change things up. The cocktail sauce was very disappointing. It was smooth and light red, not like any other I've had. And I would have liked iced tea, but the pink lemo"
"Rude employees. "
Comments
"Why does management allow rude employees ? "
  • 10/22/2017

A dining patron from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/13/2017

An American chowhound from Independence, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/27/2016

An American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I love the salad bar. It's mostly what I eat.
  • 1/07/2015

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was available.
    Cons
    Rude employees.
    Comments
    Why does management allow rude employees ?
  • 8/07/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/01/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

American Buffet Breakfast
Tips
  • Seniors over 60 years old can purchase a Senior Club Card for $1. The card entitles members to a small discount off the regular adult price for one calendar year. Discounts vary by mealtime and location.
  • In addition to lunch and dinner service, most locations are open for breakfast, with traditional dishes like scrambled eggs, pancakes and carved ham on offer.

Old Country Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

Old Country Buffet is located near the cities of Altoona.
People found this by searching for: Eau Claire Old Country Buffet, Old Country Buffet Eau Claire, Old Country Buffet Breakfast Eau Claire Wi, Old Country Buffet Eau Claire Prices, Old Country Buffet Eau Claire Wisconsin, Old Country Buffet In Eau Claire Wi, and Old Country Buffet Eau Claire Wi Prices.