Old Country Buffet

Cuisine: American, Buffet, Breakfast

Pros
"I love the salad bar. It's mostly what I eat. "
"Food was available."
Cons
"I was somewhat disappointed that there was no meat loaf. But I understand the need to change things up. The cocktail sauce was very disappointing. It was smooth and light red, not like any other I've had. And I would have liked iced tea, but the pink lemo"
"Rude employees. "
Comments
"Why does management allow rude employees ? "
November 10, 2007

Excellent buffet for the entire family

Their menu/buffet is the best in town.\r Fun for the whole family.\r Self serve is awesome.\r Long line to get seated, but once at a table, it's a very enjoyable experience.\r Could be set up differently.\r For those at the back of the…
November 10, 2005

Lots of food!

This place has a ton of food. They have a good salad bar and usually have several kid pleaser items like macaroni and cheese and jello. They also have an ice cream machine and lots of desserts.

American Buffet Breakfast
Tips
  • Although gratuities are welcome, they are not standard or expected.
  • Seniors over 60 years old can purchase a Senior Club Card for $1. The card entitles members to a small discount off the regular adult price for one calendar year. Discounts vary by mealtime and location.
  • In addition to lunch and dinner service, most locations are open for breakfast, with traditional dishes like scrambled eggs, pancakes and carved ham on offer.

Old Country Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/27/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I love the salad bar. It's mostly what I eat.
    Cons
  • 1/07/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was available.
    Cons
    Rude employees.
    Comments
    Why does management allow rude employees ?
  • 8/07/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Old Country Buffet is located near the cities of Altoona.
People found this by searching for: Old Country Buffet Breakfast Eau Claire Wi, Old Country Buffet In Eau Claire Wi, Old Country Buffet Eau Claire Wisconsin, Old Country Buffet Eau Claire Wi Prices, Eauclaire Old Country Buffet, Old Country Buffet Eau Claire Wisconsin Prices, Old Country Buffet Eau Claire Prices, Old Country Buffet Eau Claire, and Old Country Buffet Eau Claire Wi.