Old Country Buffet

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Catering

Old Country Buffet is a American, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

wendoger photo

Enumclaw, WA

Old Country Buffet

I used to come here with my folks all the time. Its your basic buffet food…a little bit’o’everything. The old folks LOVE it…its ok. Wouldn’t hurt my feelers to pass it up;-)

hot dogs, mac&cheese, salad, hamburger, pasta, jello, pudding, ice cream, etc.

Novice photo

Bonney Lake, WA

My wife is deathly allergic to MSG.
We never have to worry about this place

February 25, 2014

I went to the old country buffet in the south hill for dinner last Friday night and I was extremely happy because I love clam chowder and to me the clam chowder there was very good and probably the best I have ever had! My props to the…
November 22, 2012

It's Thanksgiving 2012, approximately 12:30-1:00 PM. Since we weren't cooking we decided to eat out. The Old Country Buffet on South Hill, was open and serving. I felt bad for the employees having to forego Thanksgiving with their families…

American Lunch Takeout
  • In addition to lunch and dinner service, most locations are open for breakfast, with traditional dishes like scrambled eggs, pancakes and carved ham on offer.
  • Seniors over 60 years old can purchase a Senior Club Card for $1. The card entitles members to a small discount off the regular adult price for one calendar year. Discounts vary by mealtime and location.
  • Although gratuities are welcome, they are not standard or expected.

Old Country Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/17/2015 A diner from WA tried it.

• 10/09/2014 A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Old Country Buffet is located near the cities of Sumner.
People found this by searching for: Old Country Buffet, Old Country Buffet Puyallup Wa, Old Country Buffet Puyallup, Cost Old Country Buffet Puyallup, South Hill Old Country Buffet, Old Country Buffet Puyallup Wa Menu, Country Buffet Puyallup Wa, and Old Country Buffet Puyallup Washington.