672 Washington St
Stoughton, MA 02072-4212

Old Country Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches

Old Country Pizzeria is a Pizza and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"good steak and cheese"
"love the food here, been a regular for years"
"Great Food, Not That Long Of a Wait. "
"Friendly"
"Good place"
"Friendly and great food"
"Good food, prompt and courteous service."
"Always fresh and delicious, service has always been friendly"
"Greek salad is outstanding!"
"really good food"
"By far the best pizza/sub shop in stoughton. The chicken broccoli ziti is the best I have ever had and the ppl who run the place are always really nice and cheerful when they see me. Cannot say enough good things about this place. "
Cons
"owners are not customer oriented...very rude if you get the wrong order. Told me I ordered it wrong...how does steak and cheese sound like cheeseburger!"
"I Had To Leave The Restaurant"
"Customer service ."
"Rude when taking phone orders....they don't always have a driver for deliveries. Food grea t. ..staff not customer friendly"
Comments
"was a regular there for years but being yelled at and told I ordered my sub wrong I will NEVER go there again. Market Basket is my go to for steak and cheese subs. They're better and less $."
"Try the turkey club"
"Go To This Restaurant, Great Food and Service. "
"If you want real good food but don't mind much for the actual customer service - this is your place "
"Best chicken zit I broccoli "
  • 11/03/2018

A dining patron from Brockton, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    good steak and cheese
    Comments
  • 10/16/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 10/12/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Dedham, MA tried it.

• 7/11/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Providence, RI tried it.

• 4/03/2018

A dining patron from Brockton, MA tried it.

• 3/08/2018

A Pizza food lover from Stoughton, MA tried it.

• 1/27/2018

A dining patron from Stoughton, MA tried it.

• 12/01/2017

A Pizza food lover from Brockton, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/17/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Brockton, MA tried it.

• 11/16/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

Daniellefsc photo

Daniellefsc

Stoughton, MA

Amazing food and service

I love this place. The food is always fresh and is reasonably priced. I have NEVER had a problem with the service. The staff is extremely friendly. I highly recommend their Greek salad. I am not a dressing person, but I love their Greek salad dressing. Highly recommend this place.

Greek salad with grilled chicken

Best Greek salad in Stoughton.

LFP0331 photo

LFP0331

Stoughton, MA

Disgusted

I would like to start off by saying Old Country has wonderful food, and food choices. The reason I am rating them “1star/horrible” is because of their customer service. I am absolutely disgusted with the way they speak to their customers. I had an issue years back – where I felt a little disrespected years had gone by and my business is extremely close so I decided to give it another chance. I called at 11:30 this morning and was pushed away. I called back at 12 and was told if I wanted to place a delivery I had to pay 5$ extra because it was “a bad time” and they were “too busy!” I’m not exactly sure what a ‘good time’ is to order lunch? ha. I than told them our business moved close and we would be using them often… just to be told they don’t care about us nor our business they have too ‘many customers’. I than cancelled my order and hung up. Less than five minutes go by and the husband calls back screaming so loud ( I actually have NO CLUE half of what he said ). I than told him I would not be disrespected and I was going to hang up now. He called back again, a little calmer- but very nasty. He was swearing at me and being very distasteful. I googled their business to see what everyone else had to say and found 90% of the ratings were negative. MAYBE, just MAYBE people will stop using this shop and realize they have no class nor customer service.
My family typically uses all Stoughton businesses, to provide our town with some service. I usually refer everyone to these companies- this is one business I WILL NOT be referring anyone too.
Thank You.
Off to another respectful sub shop !

Great food....TERRIBLE customer service

Im writing this review in response to the 2nd time I was mistreated there. First off I would like to say, I think they are the best sub shop in Stoughton, their food is great. A couple years ago I called during lunch for delivery and got yelled at by the guy for ordering during lunch time. I told him Im sorry I bothered him and please cancel my order. That left a bad taste in my mouth with them. I gave them a second shot, cause I am very understanding of everyone having a bad day and business could have been out of control. So they have been awesome for the past couple years for us. Then today I called at 11:30am for a delivery and he told me it would be a while for delivery, I said “take your time, no rush” I gave him my order – which was a salad with tuna and a tuna pocket…he made a smug noise and said again, very rudely, it will take a while…I again said…really its ok, no problem. I wanted to put it on my card so I got up to get it, and he said he has no time for me to get my card (by then it was in my hand) and then he said call back and hung up on me. I waited a few minutes to cool off and called back to cancel it, because I was pissed. The lady started yelling at me…literally screaming at me that business cant stop because I was getting my card. My opinion is there is a different way of handling this. I am a paying customer who took 3 minutes of his time. I will not give them business anymore because I dont feel like getting yelled at for paying them. I just hope someone heard them while in there and was turned off too. Not a way to run a business.

1/20/2020

A dining patron from Bridgewater, MA tried Morrell's Bbq, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/28/2019

A dining patron from US tried Denneno's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Wonderful family business. Great pizza and super smiles by truly friendly people. I will definitely go back at the next opportunity!
Cons
None. Just a great pizza place.
12/28/2019

A diner from Douglasville, GA tried Golden Palace Restaurant.

12/13/2019

A Pizza chowhound from Boston, MA tried Denneno's Pizza and liked it.

12/05/2019

A Pizza food lover from Stoughton, MA tried Denneno's Pizza.

11/19/2019

A diner from US tried Olive Garden and liked it. They didn't like the food.

10/29/2019

A diner from Brockton, MA tried Stoughton Pizza.

10/27/2019

A diner from Mansfield, MA tried Nocera's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/18/2019

An Italian chowhound from North Easton, MA tried Nocera's Restaurant.

10/17/2019

A Catering chowhound from Boston, MA tried Olivio's Grill and Pizzeria.

Pizza Sandwiches Ordering

Old Country Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Old Country Pizzeria is located near the cities of Canton.
People found this by searching for: Old Country Pizzeria Stoughton Ma, Old Country Pizzeria Menu, Old Country Pizzeria Stoughton, Ma, Country Restaurant In Stoughton Mass, Old Country Pizzeria Stoughton, Old Country Pizzeria Stoughton Ma Menu, Old Country Pizza Weymouth Menu, Old Country Pizza Stoughton, and Old Country Pizzeria Stoughton Menu.