4080 W Ina Rd
Tucson, AZ 85741

Old Father Inn

Cuisine: Sports Lounge, Steakhouses, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Bartender was hilarious"
"Everybody was great except for the owner the way he yells at his waitresses is unbelievable I was there with a friend last night and the way he yelled at one of the waitress girls was embarrassing even for me she was at no fault at all but for some reason"
"Close to home .. My husband loves their wings.. "
"Noise from bar interrupted dinner. Meat ok rice not cooked, potato luke warm. Having a coupon may not be worth it if you want a quiet dinner. Waitress pleasant and efficient. "
Cons
"I can't stand the smell.. Especially the restrooms.. But it's a bar so what do I expect.. I had the tuna melt & it was the worse one I have ever had.. No cheese.. Not toasted.. Terrible taste.. "
"Close off the bar from restaurant. These are usually two different types of customer. "
Comments
"Bartenders were awesome and so were the waitresses if there is any chance in he'll the workers will be the reason we go back but the owner is a very unprofessional person "
"Great place for wings.. Anything else forget it..."
  • 6/01/2017

A Sports Lounge chowhound from Tucson, AZ tried it and liked it.

• 1/08/2016

A Sports Lounge chowhound from Tucson, AZ tried it.

• 9/20/2015

A diner from San Gabriel, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Bartender was hilarious
  • 1/10/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/02/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/03/2013

A diner from Tucson, AZ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Close to home .. My husband loves their wings..
    Cons
    Comments
    Great place for wings.. Anything else forget it...
  • 10/09/2013

A Sports Lounge food lover from Tucson, AZ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/27/2013

A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried it.

• 4/08/2013

A Sports Lounge chowhound from Tucson, AZ tried it and liked it.

Sports Lounge Steakhouses Dinner

Old Father Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Old Father Inn is located near the cities of South Tucson.
People found this by searching for: Oldfather Inn Menu, Menu For Old Father Inn, Old Father Inn Tucson Restaurant, Dairy Queen On Ina And Oldfather, Old Father Inn Menu, Old Father Inn, Old Father Inn Tucson Menu, and Old Father Inn Tucson.