65 Skull Creek Dr
Hilton Head Island, SC 29926

Old Fort Pub

Cuisine: American, Catering, Breakfast

Old Fort Pub is a American, Catering, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

myrtle843 photo

myrtle843

Myrtle Beach, SC

Horrid

How in the world did other reviewers give this place 5 stars? I’ve eaten at many great restaurants all over the U.S., and this place was very disappointing. Food tasted like frozen seafood that was put in the microwave. If you think this she crap soup was amazing, then you haven’t eaten much she crab soup in your life. Our waiter was horrible.

She crap soup – have had much, much better

Squash/lobster appetizer – was this frozen and re-heated?

Grouper – absolutely disgusting. This is the first time I’ve ever sent a dish back and ordered something else – 1st time in my life. Every single person at our table said it was horrible – we’re from the beach, and know what seafood tastes like. I grew up waiting tables in many restaurants, so I have an appreciation for the industry.

Duck – blah.

Crawfish cakes – ehh

Waitstaff was horrible – our server never asked if we would like another beer, another glass of wine, etc… My wife didn’t have silverware. You expect a lot more for the prices!!! I heard people complaining next to us also.

Such a shame – it’s a 5 star view, with a ZERO star waitstaff & food.

Take the advice of the locals leaving this reviews – spend your money elsewhere!!!

Grouper

Horrible.

American Takeout Good for groups

Old Fort Pub  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: The Old Fort Pub Restaurant Bluffton Sc, Old Fort Pub Dinner Menu, Old Fort Pub Brunch Menu, Old Fort Pub Menu Lunch, Old Fort Pub Menu, Old Fort Pub Restaurant Week Menu, Old Fort Pub, Old Fort Pub Menu Bluffton Sc, and Menu Old Fort Pub.