501 N. 13th Street
Omaha, NE 68102

Old Mattress Factory Bar & Grill

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Barbecue

Old Mattress Factory Bar & Grill is a American, Lunch, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"fast, friendly, and flavorful"
Cons
"There isn't a location in my city!"
rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

So this is where the flavor is hiding

This restaurant is located in a heritage building, walking distance from the CenturyLink Center and the TD Ameritrade Park. I was here for lunch twice, once dine-in and once takeout. The vibe is “sports bar”, given the proximity to the baseball field; but there was also news to watch on the televisions overhead. Service was very pleasant and quick too — the waitress remembered me the second day and offered a packet of mayonnaise for my takeout bag.

I only discovered this place near the end of my stay in Omaha. I wish I had found it sooner! My food had wonderful flavors that didn’t exist in my hotel or in the Old Market. And I got to keep my water glass and coaster as affordable souvenirs. I hope I get to go back one day.

Matt chicken burger at Old Mattress Factory Bar & Grill

Matt chicken burger

The burger was served open-faced with an herbed aioli, lettuce, tomato, and dill pickle slices. More condiments were available on the table. Beside the burger was a generous serving of perfectly crispy fries. This was incredible!

pesto turkey sandwich at Old Mattress Factory Bar & Grill

pesto turkey sandwich

The sandwich was toasted and came with the same amazing fresh lettuce, pickles, and French fries. The turkey slices are the cold-cut type, but still fresh and flavorful. Another great pick!

American Dinner Lunch

Old Mattress Factory Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Mattress Factory Restaurant Omaha, Mattressfactorybarandgrill.Com, The Mattress Factory Omaha, Matress Restraunt, The Old Mattress Factory Bar And Grill, Old Mattress Factory Bar & Grill, Mattress Club Omaha, Old Mattress Factory Restaurant, and Old Mattress Factory Menu.