10220 103 St NW
Edmonton, AB T5J 0Y8

Old Spaghetti Factory

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Italian, Pasta, Family Dining

Old Spaghetti Factory is a Italian, Pasta, and Family Dining restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 8/28/2014

An Italian chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it.

• 6/14/2014

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/09/2013

A diner from Manteca, CA tried it and didn't like it.

bean photo

bean

Edmonton, AB

A lot for a little...

I’ve visited the old spaghetti factory a number of times, both at west edmonton mall and downtown. Both locations have a comforting, rustic, and historic feel, and feature some pretty cool decorations.

When you order, you get the “its all included” deal, so not only do you get pasta, but you also have your choice of soup(a big bowl of minestrone) or salad (a kind of pale mostly lettuce concoction, nothing too great), bread, spumoni ice cream, and tea/coffee (but for the latter, you usually have to ask for as they don’t seem to offer you it straight up)

The pastas are really, quite good. You sure are full when you come out of there. Waaay better than east side mario’s

Vegetarian Lasagna

full of lots of veggies, and cheese. yumm.

Spaghetti a la Homer

Just a big pile of spaghetti, cheese (some kind of sheep’s cheese i think) and butter. Simple, but very good.

l_perejma photo

l_perejma

Edmonton, AB

I just moved to Edmonton with my boyfriend and...

I just moved to Edmonton with my boyfriend and The Old Spaghetti Factory was the first place my boyfriend and I ate at… the price was right.

Needless to say, we were both dissappointed in the food quality. I ordered Fettuccine Alfredo with Seafood and my boyfriend had some sort of Chicken with some unkknow barely-there sauce that was obviously sitting under the heat lamp for a few minutes too long. The alfredo was so bland, I had to douse my pasta with lots of powdered parmesan cheese they compliment you with at the table.

Aside from the main part of our meal, the canned minestrone soup that we started off was… well like Campbell’s but the bread appetizing. The wings we ordered as an appetizer (my boyfriend is a chicken wing fanatic), were clearly doused with Bullseye BBQ Sauce.

I ordered dessert to go, some sort of chocolate cake with mousse to go and that turned out to be quite bland too as far as chocolate cake went.

All in all, the service was pretty good, the server polite but not overly friendly, but we won’t be going back there again.

Italian Downtown Cheap

Old Spaghetti Factory  Restaurant Reviews

Old Spaghetti Factory is located near the cities of Hilliard.
People found this by searching for: Spaghetti A La Homer, Spaghetti Menu Description, Old Spaghetti Factory, Downtown Edmonton, Menu, Old Spaghetti Factory Edmonton Menu, Old Spaghetti Factory Edmonton, 0y8.Com, and 0y8.